What's new

ICC Champions Trophy 2017 : News, Update and Discussion

aaahha... Geeta ka updesh... Jai ho... :smitten:

agli baar apney media ko kehna ghalez reporting na karey baap,beeta,poota
Itna ghatiya media shayad puri duniya mein nahi yahan kahein bhi aisa nahi bol rahey thay na boltey hain teach them some ethics

Itna ghatiya media shayad puri duniya mein nahi yahan kahein bhi aisa nahi bol rahey thay na boltey hain teach them some ethics

Bhai, they are paid to create HYPE . It is very very irritating but we are helpless. You can save us from this idiocracy if yesterday result is repeated at a stretch for next 10 -20 encounters over next 2 to 3 years. You will do us a great favor.

Ha ha... Anything that suits you dear.... Taali ek haath se nai bajti... we have A**hol*s on both sides of borders... :-)

Ha ha... Anything that suits you dear.... Taali ek haath se nai bajti... we have A**hol*s on both sides of borders... :-)
Chalo next time to worldcup mein hi hogi
Sirf 2 psl seasons ney fakhar aur hasan diya abhi 2 aur kay baad kiya milta hy waqt bataye ga :D
A message by the legend for India
@The Sandman @Hell hound

Agree , their team handled it way better

indian media and indian fans are the worst
The ghalez language they were using for Pakistani girls during their transmission was just horrible maybe this will put some element of humility in them

gharor ka sir neecha
@PakSword @django @The Sandman @Hell hound
End mein check karo haha

That's how we celebrate and it was THIS season LOL
Hehehhe congrats to your cricket team. :tup:

But incase you missed it our hockey team defeated Pak hockey team,7-1. :)
and You know what? Hockey is our national game. :angel:

upload_2017-6-19_13-24-17.png

@Levina

Guys this @Levina missed the celebrations.
Can someone tag him on the celebrations video.

@Narendra Trump @waz @Zibago @Hell hound @Mentee @Hareeb @Hassan Guy

Thanks. Don't worry @Levina we are on it. We won't let you miss the fun. Join in
How sweet of you to think of tagging me on celebration vieo. :)
Lolz

Last edited:
In cricketing terms, its just addition to those 72 other wins before yesterday. Normal service resumed. If for some reason Pakistan stop winning against India tomorrow, it will take generations of Indian cricketers to even catch up with Pakistan, let alone go ahead.

But that is not important.

In this era of 4th generation warfare you destroy the enemy nations not just by military means by on all area of social, economic and cultural level as well. Dominating in sports create an physiological awe in the minds of enemy nation. Yesterday win was epic in this very important aspect specially at the time when Hindu terrorists like Modi and Ajeet Doval are in charge of India.

Archana Mohan
12 hrs ·
Pakistan, thanks for defeating us!

Dear Pakistan

I was sure I would wake up with a soul wrenching hangover after you pulverized my team yesterday. To be honest, I wanted to bury myself in a hole and keep newspapers at bay so I didn't have to relive 'that' no ball again.

But something happened this morning.

Instead of the pooja room, where she usually offers prayers every morning, my mother in law was in the living room, waxing eloquent about Mohammad Amir. 'God works in mysterious ways,' she said. 'The boy who made a mistake in his youth has grabbed his second chance. What a great redemption!'

'I wish we had players like theirs', my husband said ruefully. 'No factory produced pieces.
From the by lanes of Peshawar to an ICC event, they are cricketers in the purest sense', he said dreamily.

'And what about that boy Fakhar Zaman', my father in law, said, his cup of filter coffee simmering just like his voice. He is a Navy man no? That's what a soldier does for his country,' the ex-serviceman said proudly.

At work, the colleague who had only a day earlier tweeted a crude slur on Pakistan confessed he had watched everything there was on Youtube about Sarfaraz Ahmed. That man, he said sheepishly, is something else.

On my social media feed, there were dozens of messages congratulating Pakistan and saluting their never say die spirit. 'Marry me Babar Azam' said one of them!

It felt like utopia.

What if India had won? I shudder to think of how low some of us would have stooped in our boorish behavior.

It has been a tough few years for Pakistan. Lack of finances and the reluctance of other teams to play there on account of security reasons has crippled them to some extent but as this win shows, you can never write them off. Irrespective of the result, I am sure, we will always remember this unbelievable comeback from the team that was expected to crash out in the first round itself.

I can't believe that I am saying this, but thank you Pakistan for winning the match. Thank you for being an inspiration.

India may have ended up second, but many of us won something more important than a shiny trophy - the tag of being a good sport.

Perhaps there may still be hope for the two countries after all!

#indiavspak #championstrophy2017

View attachment 404903
Indian cricket player's having fun ever after loosing final to Pakistan. :-):tup:
yea man good to watch these scenes ..

[video]

I AM PERSONALLY TIRED NOW WITH ALL THIS CRICKKET TALK ..YES THEY TROLLED AND TAUNTED US BEFORE MATCH AND WE TOOK REVENGE AND TROLLED THEM BACK BUT NOW WE SHOULD ALL STOP :)

Back
Top Bottom