What's new

ICC Champions Trophy 2017 : News, Update and Discussion

Team Pakistan needs to be positive and attacking.

That's right to some extent. We got a few of our bunch on social media and even news media with a show of arrogance sometimes. Sometimes it is just truth or misjudgment which is perceived as arrogance by the other side. News channels need to be sensible in their words but they seem to be running after ratings and and sometimes biased for their own teams. But social media is simply impossible to control, the silly ones need to be ignored rather than retaliated. Even the Pommy and Aussies engage in these kind of banters but there has to be a limit.

While in Indian and Pakistani side, we got people with all kind of emotions and respect for each other. I still have to find more than a handful in Bangladesh who appreciate opposition. It's like difference in Indian fans and English/Australian fans of 90's , fans/spectators from abroad could always be seen clapping and appreciating opposition when they performed and won or hit 6's or took wicket but Indian fans used to have pin drop silence when Indian wickets fell or extraordinary loud noise when we took wickets. That has changed now for us and Bangladesh is in the same phase. Will be over in a few years.

I understand you must have some bad experience on this issue but if you analyze it properly, the Bangladeshi fans show such behavior only against India, you don't see such memes when we play against other teams, which indicates that something's wrong from the Indian side as well. Though I do agree with you, such insulting posts/memes must be stopped and we need to learn to appreciate each other.

they are fans no one can control them but what is this? they are your celebrities talking crap about Pakistan they are even more immature than bengalees
and what was this??
DCYBKT0UwAAxEOZ.jpg
woo kehte hain apni izzat apne hath main hoti hai..rishi ki achi chitroll ho rhi hain. he and sewag bandar probably love to insults and then receiving abuse

What the fook Aamir Sohail saying that all Pakistan's match were fixed and Sarfaraz should stay on ground. There is a video circulating that Pakistan is pushed through...Shame on us. We gonna beat as Indians not gonna fix it. Dont ban me as I ve his video and I can post it but I am sure most of my pakistani brothers has already watched it.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:Lol look at this afghan speaking in urdu and saying the baap beta thing...I mean common India is favorite but afghans in there hate are too much..

Shoaib Malik: Susar bhi baap ki tarhan hota hay liken 18 june ko bataingay kay saalon kay saath kya kiya jaata hay when the situation demands.

This forum will be RAPISTAN for indian members when Pakistan kicks their a$$ on Sunday.

Please don't gloat in advance, especially when our chances aren't the best.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:Lol look at this afghan speaking in urdu and saying the baap beta thing...I mean common India is favorite but afghans in there hate are too much..

Afghans lol
Indians begging passer bys for analysis lol
Hahahaha on a game involving Pakistan and India

Must hurt them that Kashmir and Bangladesh public are with us

Afghans lol
Indians begging passer bys for analysis lol
Hahahaha on a game involving Pakistan and India

Must hurt them that Kashmir and Bangladesh public are with us

Well TBH having BD public on your side is not really an advantage lol

Back
Top Bottom