What's new

ICC 2010 Twenty20 World Cup THREAD

Indians hopes r down now.
Chear up guys, This time no Asian team gonna win....

Last recognised pair which can do something, Dhoni & Rohit

That was a totally shocking performance by Ghambir, Raina & Yuvraj.
They played poor shots.

Best of luck to India , they have prety good team , hope they beat the Aussies and then the Aussies again get beaten by WI..!!!

Frankly i would bet my money on India because they have the potential to win this WC :)

Can India make 100?

Yea I think thats a big question now.....

NRR is gona be V V important.....

Like Pak, now our NRR is better than Kiwis'.....so this increases our chances of qualifying by some percentage....

Indians should try to have an honorable defeat here so here NRR doesn falll too much...

Looks like India is going to be out of the semis race:

India 23/4 (5.0/20 ov)

If India losses this one with big margin then the winning the next two games will become irrelevant without a huge margin.

Lets see what Pakistan and SL do in their next two games.

i am will srilanka now haha

but i still hope if pathan uses his hosh rather than josh better he will make us reach the semis because i dont have doubt in his ability..

Best of luck to India , they have prety good team , hope they beat the Aussies and then the Aussies again get beaten by WI..!!!

Frankly i would bet my money on India because they have the potential to win this WC :)

only if the wish been made a little earlier.......

But everything is possible...Indian can still win

Should I call the travel agent, First class ticket or third class.

What the hell is this? Is this a big League?

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

Yaar, let me join you.....:lol::rofl:

Sure why not, Which team you fielded? Oh yeah one which could not make into top 8 and mark my words wont even in next decade too, So keep yourself on floor

Ahem, I thought Pakistan was the T20 Champion.... And we saw their game in the last match :rofl:

yes we dropped only 5 catches....but we didnt go down like this ...and even against Aussies....match had a life till end....

lets wait for the NRR to come out....and yes no six consecutive sixes and a clodburst of sixes and fours against aussies....

so dont compare yet....

Sure why not, Which team you fielded? Oh yeah one which could not make into top 8 and mark my words wont even in next decade too, So keep yourself on floor

No fight guys

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

5th gone,
No chane for |Indian win

Back
Top Bottom