What's new

ICC 2010 Twenty20 World Cup THREAD

after this four........ its

16 Sixes and 5 fours in 16.1 overs :rofl:

What a treatment this is

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

Stumped!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gone!

Never underestimate India Waqas

They are one of the best sides in Cricket. Don't predict the result before even half of the match

And another 6 :lol:

16th Six in 16 overs

also do not forget Aussies bowling line up... Shaun Tait (fast and furious), Nannes, Watson, Smith, Hussey.. strongest in the world

after this four........ its

16 Sixes and 5 fours in 16.1 overs :rofl:

What a treatment this is

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

Stumped!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gone!

Is this the worst bowling of the tournament under 14 overs?

Warner is a killing machine....6 consecutive 6s....

Can we say our boys handles aussies better....though it still aint finished and indians can do better than aussies and reach to the total witnin 10 overs:whistle:

Before this much I thought Aussies have a very good bowling attack but man they have very very good batting line up as well..... :smitten:

Yaar india kay saath buri ho tou khushi kion hoei hai....:p:P:D:D

also do not forget Aussies bowling line up... Shaun Tait (fast and furious), Nannes, Watson, Smith, Hussey.. strongest in the world

I ain't forgetting anything Waqas. When teams like Australia, Pakistan, South Africa, India, and Sri Lanka are playing. Anything is possible..... even England is a great team and cannot be under estimated

Don't forget how South Africa destroyed Australia in 50 over game (achieved target of 434)

Don't forget SA defeated Windies after they made 200+.

All these teams are world class and if few batsmen can click.......... the results can be changed any day

Gone!!!!!!!!!!!

Pakistan and India should start to book their ticket back to their respective countries.

Pakistan and India should start to book their ticket back to their respective countries.

Don't loose hope, remember last WC when Pakistan lost to Srilanka its first super 8 game, when Yuvraj was dancing but we won that world cup..

I think Pakistan's team need Yuvraj to dance again..:D:D

Back
Top Bottom