What's new

IBO - FIA Karachi busted Foreign Intel Agency's Network involved in Money Trafficking & Illegal Activities

That many people for 18000 dollars ????, its peanuts ...

Yesterday, this is another much bigger burst .....120 million rupees ..

Bid to smuggle foreign currency foiled

The Newspaper's Staff ReporterPublished January 30, 2022 - Updated a day ago

KARACHI: Pakistan Customs and Airport Security Force on Saturday arrested two Dubai-bound passengers at Karachi airport and seized a huge amount of foreign currency from them.
Suspects Ubaid Siddiqui and Aqsa Siddiqui were travelling to Dubai from Jinnah International Airport when they were searched and Euros 616,000, approximately around Rs120 million, were recovered.
According to a press release, Finance Minister Shaukat Tarin commended the Custom’s action in its ongoing drive against money laundering and currency smuggling.
Published in Dawn, January 30th, 2022

Currency smuggling Vs hostile agency's racket; are different in nature. 18K US$ is merely a referred amount. The whole chain is brought down. If we are looking at money laundering then in-fact $18K is a peanut but here we are looking at financing a certain group or sleeper cells for other activities. Then we calculate the value of US$180000 in Pakistani money and viola; it is just the amount being recovered. Imagine the amount they would have dispersed/distributed already. The subjected case is not just a currency smuggling but a foreign intel agency's network.

So who is next in line to do whatever in this law of the jungle country?? , Ethopia? Sudan? Maybe Sri Lanka?

==================================================================================

FIA arrests 13 member gang involved in hawala and hundi​

======================================================================================

13 suspects held as FIA busts money laundering racket​

By Salis bin Perwaiz
January 27, 2022

KARACHI: The Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) Sindh, in a joint operation with a federal intelligence agency, has busted a racket of Hawal/Hundi operating through a known money changer, arrested 13 suspects and recovered foreign and local currencies worth tens of millions of rupees.

So who is next in line to do whatever in this law of the jungle country?? , Ethopia? Sudan? Maybe Sri Lanka?

==================================================================================

FIA arrests 13 member gang involved in hawala and hundi​

======================================================================================

13 suspects held as FIA busts money laundering racket​

By Salis bin Perwaiz
January 27, 2022

KARACHI: The Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) Sindh, in a joint operation with a federal intelligence agency, has busted a racket of Hawal/Hundi operating through a known money changer, arrested 13 suspects and recovered foreign and local currencies worth tens of millions of rupees.
Would you believe me if I tell you that African Hundi guys are real in Pakistan ?

Would you believe me if I tell you that African Hundi guys are real in Pakistan ?
A cell was busted not too long ago in Rawalpindi / Islamabad .... FIA got involved when daughter & mother failed to produce certain amount for the gang and then went crying to the police and later got FIA involved.

The way this whole operation was working:

* A young lady along with her mother were asked to open bank account and pass on the cheque book to the point of contact
* They were targetted because daughter and mother were living alone far from their other family members, no husband / father
* On bi -weekly basis Point of Contact would visit the ladies, get them to sign off on the cheque and walk them to bank to withdraw the amount
* Money would be handed to the group while ladies would be compensated for their efforts i.e 50k - 100k
* operation was being run from local office in G-9, Islamabad while operation head was in Bahria Town, phase 4 or phase 8? (can't recall exactly).

Entire group was busted when ladies had a fall out with the gang over some money that they held back and ladies went running to Police that later involved FIA.

whole network was busted and taken into custody for investigation.... two months later news made it to public that a gang has been busted.....

Currency smuggling Vs hostile agency's racket; are different in nature. 18K US$ is merely a referred amount. The whole chain is brought down. If we are looking at money laundering then in-fact $18K is a peanut but here we are looking at financing a certain group or sleeper cells for other activities. Then we calculate the value of US$180000 in Pakistani money and viola; it is just the amount being recovered. Imagine the amount they would have dispersed/distributed already. The subjected case is not just a currency smuggling but a foreign intel agency's network.
anyway, law enforcement agencies should take action against anyone harming Pakistan.. it's not a question of sectarianism...few perceive.. but still interested to know what they were doing ...hundi/hawala is common illegal practice outside Pakistan is billion dollar industry...Every Pakistani from Dubai to North America,90 percent Pakistani use hundi/hawala ..unfortunately...Govt of Pak loses massive foreign exchange " every day".

Last edited:
So all these 10 Pakistanis working on behalf of Iranian hostile intelligence were shias. So this mean those Pakistanis who want Pakistan to adopt secular identity were probably right. Karachi is home ground of shia extremism working against Pakistani state on behalf of Iran.

So all these 10 Pakistanis working on behalf of Iranian hostile intelligence were shias. So this mean those Pakistanis who want Pakistan to adopt secular identity were probably right. Karachi is home ground of shia extremism working against Pakistani state on behalf of Iran.

These rings have existed for a long time and they constantly regroup. I would go one step further and say PPP and Iran have colluded which is why Benazir favoured Iran heavily and AQ Khan gave them your secrets which has to be a bonehead move of epic proportions. I am sure your enemies laugh behind your back.

These rings have existed for a long time and they constantly regroup. I would go one step further and say PPP and Iran have colluded which is why Benazir favoured Iran heavily and AQ Khan gave them your secrets which has to be a bonehead move of epic proportions. I am sure your enemies laugh behind your back.

I believe it now. Thankfully these Iranians were too stupid to build anything, imagine them having nukes. Anyway I don't blame extremist Pakistani shias falling for ayatullah propaganda. Our very foundation have cracks that is exploited by enemies. In secular environment Pakistani shias will feel more integrated. Instead we have long history of anti-shia violence in this country by wahabi extremist groups who were at one point backed by state.

I believe it now. Thankfully these Iranians were too stupid to build anything, imagine them having nukes. Anyway I don't blame extremist Pakistani shias falling for ayatullah propaganda. Our very foundation have cracks that is exploited by enemies. In secular environment Pakistani shias will feel more integrated. Instead we have long history of anti-shia violence in this country by wahabi extremist groups who were at one point backed by state.
This...

As u all can see the whole distruction in Karachi City is created by ppp & iran back shia extremist groups thanks to All mighty ALLAH our forces wake up on time...

Hang them . These irani agents are nothing but a burden on our society . irgc and its sister organizations should be declared a terrorist organizations and should be treated as we treat bla bra ttpetc .

Wherever the irani influence go they brought destruction ,hunger , terrorism with them . Look what happen in iraq ,syria ,yeman , Lebanon.

Last edited:
Not at this point, secularism for Pakistan is a double-edged sword, in the future it could be good but would backfire in our time

Back
Top Bottom