What's new

IBO - FIA Karachi busted Foreign Intel Agency's Network involved in Money Trafficking & Illegal Activities

Did we busted the gang responsible for trends for karima baloch or afghan ambassador daughter tweets including the so called journalists?

Without getting them it's all useless exercise.

It's not hard to do, just a little look at the tweets and retweets and tracing them?

Stop attacking @Big Tank . Holy Iran can never do such things. It's all wahabi propaganda.
@RoadRunner401

If it's proven that these people were involved in any anti Pakistan activities or were helping Iran to destabilize Pakistan they should be hanged in public, it will give me pleasure to watch them pay for their crimes against my country!!!!

You think just because these people are Shia I'll change my loyalties to my motherland go **** yourself, I am not two faced patriot that will go missing from all threads about terrorist acts carried out by Arab worshiping patriots against my country...

Go question the innocent Wahhabi that are working for Pakistan security agencies, but offering prayers behind lal masjid terrorist and protecting him with Intel, when Lashkre jhangvi carried out the attacks against Sri Lanka cricket teams Lashkre jhaganvi top terrorist was living under Government of Pakistan provided security, same people who should be hunting him down were protecting him, ASWJ terrorist are openly contesting elections in Karachi and other parts of Pakistan, but these are the same intelligence agencies that cant find their where a bout's,

It's all wahabi propaganda

You are so right, Pakistan is on FATF list becasue of shia propaganda against the Innocent wahabies, Let me know when actions against the real terrorist starts and lets see the same who are all over this thread will be seen celebrating the same..

UAE is the biggest opponent of Gawdar port, I bet your patriotism will go into hiding now

Stop attacking @Big Tank . Holy Iran can never do such things. It's all wahabi propaganda.
@RoadRunner401
Chu chu chu, Why you tagging @Big Tank here ?

Legends has it that these guys were born with gold heart and Their hearts were also cleaned with gold by angels. How can they do anything against Pakistan or Muslims ?

You are dushman of Ahl e Bayt RA.

The guys mentioned in post are wrongly named, They are actually Mohan, Raj, Karamdas.

Let’s skip #ArrestMuftiTariqMasood hashtag in twitter and trend #ArrestReichsmarchsall instead because you are bughzi for speaking up against these 13 a holes working against Pakistan

If it's proven that these people were involved in any anti Pakistan activities or were helping Iran to destabilize Pakistan they should be hanged in public, it will give me pleasure to watch them pay for their crimes against my country!!!!

You think just because these people are Shia I'll change my loyalties to my motherland go **** yourself, I am not two faced patriot that will go missing from all threads about terrorist acts carried out by Arab worshiping patriots against my country...

Go question the innocent Wahhabi that are working for Pakistan security agencies, but offering prayers behind lal masjid terrorist and protecting him with Intel, when Lashkre jhangvi carried out the attacks against Sri Lanka cricket teams Lashkre jhaganvi top terrorist was living under Government of Pakistan provided security, same people who should be hunting him down were protecting him, ASWJ terrorist are openly contesting elections in Karachi and other parts of Pakistan, but these are the same intelligence agencies that cant find their where a bout's,

You are so right, Pakistan is on FATF list becasue of shia propaganda against the Innocent wahabies, Let me know when actions against the real terrorist starts and lets see the same who are all over this thread will be seen celebrating the same..

UAE is the biggest opponent of Gawdar port, I bet your patriotism will go into hiding now
Why do you expect UAE to love Pakistan ?

Why do all of you forget that the world isn’t functioning according to ummah mentality ?

Every country works on their interests, Besides, Pakistanis have a good history of supporting Iran secretively against GCC so this makes their anger justified towards us after all they have done for us.

Yemen, Like @MastanKhan says, Was the opportunity for Pak to get into one serious camp. It was the biggest opportunity to gain power, Dominance and possibly dethrone KSA from the Ummah throne but it was wasted just because we have a particular group that is more Irani than Pakistani, Ticking time bomb and the day Pakistan goes against Iran’s interests in the region, These “GHADDARS” will cause civil unrest within Pakistan.

(Not targeting any sect as these Pro Iran bastards are actually brainwashed idiots and a real Shia wouldn’t give a f about Iran gov and their filthy politics being done in GCC and Pak)

When the "foreign intelligence agency" is not named, 99% of the time it's from Iran or the US/Europe.
Its Iran ....read their names ....and you know it.

They are traitors ...and Pakistan is full of such leeches...

Did we busted the gang responsible for trends for karima baloch or afghan ambassador daughter tweets including the so called journalists?

Without getting them it's all useless exercise.

It's not hard to do, just a little look at the tweets and retweets and tracing them?
Most of the time they are using VPN

Most of the time they are using VPN

I don't think that's the problem.

This is just an example there is a whole group of mainstream presstitutes.

Don't you know the role plmn played in Afghan ambassador daughter.

This is why I feel like punching them in the face when certain known plmn members start shedding crocodile tears in guise with an agenda on any thread on our martyrs.

Last edited:
I don't think that's the problem.

This is just an example there is a whole group of mainstream presstitutes.

Don't you know the role plmn played in Afghan ambassador daughter.

This is why I feel like punching them in the face when certain known plmn accounts start shedding crocodile tears in guise with an agenda on any thread on our martyrs.
Infuriating

Isn't it obvious which country it would be if name of that country has not been mentioned
God forbid, you'd be accused of bigotry and being a Saudi funded wahabi....

Now the MODs will lock this thread down as it might spark sectarian conflicts....

Back
Top Bottom