What's new

IAF's Sukhois to be stationed near Pakistan border

Anyways Indians have a right to station their aircraft anywhere with their territory, however the timing of this is what amazes me. Are the Indians feeling like lions in the shadow of the US?

I'm just trying to assess if Indians are trying to send Pakistan a message. We are not really worried. Thanks for your concern.

Sir, why do you even wish to assess this insignificant move as sending our next door nuclear bomb flaunting neighbor a message ?

India has more than 100 of these birds in its inventory and only two potential threats on each side. When these birds get delivered to our Air Force, we deploy and organize them in a manner which meets our security requirements. Thus, in this process we station less than 16% of our current inventory (less than 6% if the near future inventory is also accounted) 2 minutes away from one of our potential aggressors. This means we are just doing what we are supposed to and not sending anybody any secret messages, and US presence definitely does not make us feel like lions (or even make lions feel like humans).

I already said, MKI is deployed in Jodhpur for last 1 year. Don't go with such news. Half of the news are not correct or very delayed. Most of the defence related news are secret and not disclosed. I don't think, 99% members here know even 50% of real news. :disagree:

Why Pakistan has to react on that when their 2/3rd aircraft fighter are near border too ? They have Nuke also. :smokin:

na bro they can't be ram ever if you say gourav or pandov ka youdh ho ga to man loon ga lolz hum log pandov .

wesy mujhy indian pilots inderjeet lagty hai jo lakshman ko hara to sakta hai 2-3 bar per hamesha ke liye nhi akher mara jata hai :enjoy:

Aap Laxman nahi ho bhaijaan aap 10 sir waale Raavan ho. Raavan bhi sochte the ki Ram kuch nahi kar sakte the.. lekin lanka par kar ke ravan ko mukti dila hi di. Jaise Ravan ne Seetaji ko kidnap kiya, waise apne Kashmir ko kidnap kar liya. Bhagwan Vishnu ko sorry bolo nahi toh aapko SU-30 ke live darshan ho jayege. ;)

Sir, why do you even wish to assess this insignificant move as sending our next door nuclear bomb flaunting neighbor a message ?

India has more than 100 of these birds in its inventory and only two potential threats on each side. When these birds get delivered to our Air Force, we deploy and organize them in a manner which meets our security requirements. Thus, in this process we station less than 16% of our current inventory (less than 6% if the near future inventory is also accounted) 2 minutes away from one of our potential aggressors. This means we are just doing what we are supposed to and not sending anybody any secret messages, and US presence definitely does not make us feel like lions (or even make lions feel like humans).

Avtar bhai ye US ka presence bhi south asia me inki hi den hai,jab US ne humse madat mangi thi Af war ke liye to hum ne to mana kar diya tha,itnko paise ka lalach ho gaya tha aur phass gaye apne hi jaal me ,ab US inki gale ki haddy ban gaya hai,jab mann jaha mann waha bomb girata hai aur ye log bas dekhte rehte hai.:bounce:

I already said, MKI is deployed in Jodhpur for last 1 year. Don't go with such news. Half of the news are not correct or very delayed.

Why Pakistan has to react on that when their 2/3rd aircraft are near border too ? They have Nuke also. :smokin:

common man pakistan react on it ? give me link of news please.:rolleyes: when did ISPR or APP post this news? india has every right to move its fighter inside its territory no one has right to comment on it .if they deploy it to wahagah border even we have no issue .same goes to pakistan we keep block-52 only 150km away from india and many PAF bases are near to india its not harmful for india .and end of they day we are not in war time its peace time man .you know very well if indian member say its night pakistani must say nope its day same for both sides .i never seen members just avoid flame troll and agree or contribute with positive energy :disagree: its not mean pakistan react but its mean members here react

See post # 25. I mentioned about SpyDer SAM system for Airforce.

How many people knows its already operational ?? merely 1%. All know that we have such deal few years back and delay for 2-3 years. News is not available for public. :cool:

m02011062600010.jpg

5064296729_f48b43e8cd_o.jpg

Avtar bhai ye US ka presence bhi south asia me inki hi den hai,jab US ne humse madat mangi thi Af war ke liye to hum ne to mana kar diya tha,itnko paise ka lalach ho gaya tha aur phass gaye apne hi jaal me ,ab US inki gale ki haddy ban gaya hai,jab mann jaha mann waha bomb girata hai aur ye log bas dekhte rehte hai.:bounce:

Paramveerji you are mistaken. Bush ne musharraf ko phone kiya aur bola, "Musharrafji this is Bush speaking. Either you are with US or you are against US, ..Musharrafji sunte reh gaye aur bas baaki toh aapko maalum hi hai.

Sorry for offtopic, was just clearing a misconception.

Aap Laxman nahi ho bhaijaan aap 10 sir waale Raavan ho. Raavan bhi sochte the ki Ram kuch nahi kar sakte the.. lekin lanka par kar ke ravan ko mukti dila hi di. Jaise Ravan ne Seetaji ko kidnap kiya, waise apne Kashmir ko kidnap kar liya. Bhagwan Vishnu ko sorry bolo nahi toh aapko SU-30 ke live darshan ho jayege. ;)

jao main tum se baat nhi kerta tum ne mujhy raavan kaha :tdown::tdown::tdown::frown::cry: kutti hamari aj se :wave:

common man pakistan react on it ? give me link of news please.:rolleyes: when did ISPR or APP post this news? india has every right to move its fighter inside its territory no one has right to comment on it .if they deploy it to wahagah border even we have no issue .same goes to pakistan we keep block-52 only 150km away from india and many PAF bases are near to india its not harmful for india .and end of they day we are not in war time its peace time man .you know very well if indian member say its night pakistani must say nope its day same for both sides .i never seen members just avoid flame troll and agree or contribute with positive energy :disagree: its not mean pakistan react but its mean members here react

Your defence analyst knows about our fighter jets and location, Our Defence analyst knows about your fighter jets and exact location.

But The problem is people here on PDF don't know much and they discuss on news which is not even news and very very old. :lol:

The main problem of you is you like to live in a world which does not exist and you are paying from all sides because of this till now and will continue to pay,a person who is strong and proudy is also fine but a person who is weak and boost like he is very strong there comes the problem,"vinasha kale viparit buddhi",it means when the end is near the brain seem to have stopped working.
Your jabber speaks well of your gaucheness & mental agility. Whatever you have said about me and Pakistan, is only your subjective judgement based on your distorted view of Pakistan. Your example, is that of a man, who in attempt to disgrace the sky, spit at it but, it falls right back on his face.

Your defence analyst knows about our fighter jets and location, Our Defence analyst knows about your fighter jets and exact location.

But The problem is people here on PDF don't know much and they discuss on news which is not even news and very very old. :lol:

i know it dear and i know there is intelligence wings of both air forces too.if you know well then BAR BAR MISSILE KIYOON DIKHA RAHY HO LOLZ :lol: like now after i read this news start post images of MBDA spada crotal hq-2 hehehehehehe

jao main tum se baat nhi kerta tum ne mujhy raavan kaha :tdown::tdown::tdown::frown::cry: kutti hamari aj se :wave:

Aab toh sif Raavan ki nagri ke vaasi ho bhaijaan. Aapko koi haani nahi hogi, aur aap seedha swarg lok me pahuch jaoge. Waha aapko kaafi saari deviya bhi milengi, joh shridevi jaise dikti hai ;)

i know it dear i know thee is inteligence wings of both air forces too.if you know well then BAR BAR MISSILE KIYOON DIKHA RAHY HO LOLZ :lol: like now after i read this news start post images of MBDA spada crotal hq-2 hehehehehehe

Dikha raha hoon, kyonki yeh Missiles is more than capable to Kill any of your fighter jets in short range. :lol:

Your jabber speaks well of your gaucheness & mental agility. Whatever you have said about me and Pakistan, is only your subjective judgement based on your distorted view of Pakistan. Your example, is that of a man, who in attempt to disgrace the sky, spit at it but, it falls right back on his face.

Hey its not my distorted view but the worlds view and if cannot be the case that you are right and the whole world is wrong so chill and take it easy man,sach kadwa hota hai,thanda pani piyo aur digest karo,thoda time lagega par ho jayega digest.

Dikha raha hoon, kyonki yeh Missiles is more than capable to Kill any of your fighter jets in short range. :lol:

and we know it well dear specially this damn f-117 killer SA-3 pechora is BS :lol: i hate it :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom