What's new

IAF's Sukhois to be stationed near Pakistan border

they have proved that they are flying coffins and your airforce knows this best!

Why are we talking about Mig-21's ? Another joker joins the crowd.

IAF already has sufficient force to deal with any existential threat. The Mig-21's are just a buffer between what we have now and whats on order.

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

Seriously? :what:

Just like the JF-17 is superior to PAF F-16s in some aspects.

and what is the website called?

So what? If you fell terrible about the Indian presence here ban us, we are not going to object..... but until that time we will not let you have a biased discussion on world matters especially those pertaining to India.

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

and what is the website called?

So what? If you fell terrible about the Indian presence here ban us, we are not going to object..... but until that time we will not let you have a biased discussion on world matters especially those pertaining to India.

No, 5 bhartis vs 1 MM ALAM ;)

Pakistan and China should work on a time machine, TM-17, so that Pakistanis can relive all those glorious phases in history while saving the world the laughs.

I dont see the logic of this move when recently there has been talk of china being more assertive in the NE of india. but then these war games are never logical.

You don't see the logic because you are not applying any...Here let me help..

We have fought 4 wars with latest just only a decade back. Our eastern border had seen only 1 and that too way back in 62. Apart from few skirmishes and that too way back in 87 our eastern border has been peaceful with trade growing exponentially...Now do i need to explain why our best is in western border??? b/w we have around 140 of these beasts and 100 more to come...so both the borders will get their fair share...

Maybe indian high command want to send a message to china that they are scared and pleasse dont attack us our weapons are for pakistan not china?

So as per you a plane stationed in western border will not participate in a war on eastern border..right??? and then you were saying you dont see logic...

Sorry to rain on your parade , but you can station the Sukhois all along the boundry line, it only matters when they actually cross the border. As a matter of fact they did once near Lahore but sadly didn't stay around long enough to make any headlines, however before they fled, some F-16s were able to squarely frame them in their gun sights. Well the guy who saw those hud shots just happen to retire today. Who knows, what he may disclose in his memoirs. ;)
In the meantime let the MKIs thrill you with it's aerobatics. :)

Gentleman. I think we all know the Difference between the PAF and the IAF.

:lol:

quiet true :) one is considered world class . has over 250 4 gen aircrafts in its inventory and is modernizing at a rapid pace . ant the other :angel: .. you get my meaning ?:rofl:

quiet true :) one is considered world class . has over 250 4 gen aircrafts in its inventory and is modernizing at a rapid pace . ant the other :angel: .. you get my meaning ?:rofl:

You have missed the main point...... one also has over 1000 crashes to it's credit.

This GOI surely knows to waste time effort and money on borders we don't need the MKIs for. WTF are we going to do with MKIs on Pakistani border? Kill a bunch of deranged militants? Technically a majority of MKIs must be stationed in the eastern command while keeping the Tejas, MiG-29UPG, Mirage-2000-9, MRCA etc on the western border. We need ranged jets for eastern borders. Getting to keep a 5,000 Km+ capable jet on western border is an overkill.

does the the air ministry know they are missing such a gem like you. i mean all their experts and calculations . and you come up with the most brilliant idea.:disagree:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-history/38075-paf-kills-versis-iaf-kills.html

Anyways Indians have a right to station their aircraft anywhere with their territory, however the timing of this is what amazes me. Are the Indians feeling like lions in the shadow of the US?

Pakistan doesn't have to even react to Indian fighters, because most likely they will fall apart in the sky on their own.

bus ker do trolling ki su-30 hai koi bhagwan vishnu ka autaar nhi hai lolz

Back
Top Bottom