What's new

IAF's Su-30 MKI to go Against France's Rafale Jets During Garuda VI Exercise

We have put many state of art elections in MKI. Radar change and putting state of art BVR will make it most lethal.

When did you change radar? Still has Bar Radar.

Pakistanis trolling in this thread should understand a thing. This encounter for Thank God has let known the drawbacks of Su30 in a war like scenario even though its ability to shrug off one of world's best A2A missile is noteworthy. The limited range of its A2A missile with respect to its huge working range of Radar will be corrected soon.

Guess next time the Sukhois wont have the drawback. IAF is working with Israel to have Iderby in their platforms. And till that time comes, Pakistanis do have the right to brag. Now Bloat away. :)

The Russsians have not agreed to provide the workings of their radar to Israel to integrate the Derby-ER. Not sure they would want to, given how Israel humilates their equipment in the middle east. Note, that same radar that Su-30MKI is also on most of their top of the line fleet. They have no plans to given aways its secrets to anyone and i dont see them caring much for the Derby-ER either, as it gives them nothing and they lose military advantage through it !! This current setup is not the same as the Harrier integration with the Derby, etc.

Amraam is superior as per ex IAF officials

The Russians may well have reviewed the encounter, and the loss of the Su-30MKI and determined it was the IAF at fault and not the platform, as we dont see Russia running around like headless chickens trying to integrate new missiles etc.. they seem rather calm, you have to wonder why !!!!!!!!

The Russsians have not agreed to provide the workings of their radar to Israel to integrate the Derby-ER. Not sure they would want to, given how Israel humilates their equipment in the middle east. Note, that same radar that Su-30MKI is also on most of their top of the line fleet. They have no plans to given aways its secrets to anyone and i dont see them caring much for the Derby-ER either, as it gives them nothing and they lose military advantage through it !! This current setup is not the same as the Harrier integration with the Derby, etc.

The Russians may well have reviewed the encounter, and the loss of the Su-30MKI and determined it was the IAF at fault and not the platform, as we dont see Russia running around like headless chickens trying to integrate new missiles etc.. they seem rather calm, you have to wonder why !!!!!!!!

We are integrating themselves. Remember we integrated Astra,Data Links module, some DRDO developed bombs on Su30MKI Radar by ourselves. Its just Israelis are required to provide source codes for their I- Derby missile. With Derby integrated on Tejas radar with our own software I guess Israelis might share some code tech for this.

And no. All Su30s has the same radar, while this MKI followed a different hardware/software architecture which was developed by India along with Russia which integrated the same own changes on their Su30Mkk.. Ours uses more Israeli component in our aircrafts than the Russian version. However the problem is the technology for even the new Su30's being built right now was developed in 1996-98. They have failed to upgrade it to latest tech even when while in production.

And no. All Su30s has the same radar, while this MKI followed a different hardware/software architecture which was developed by India along with Russia which integrated the same own changes on their Su30Mkk.. Ours uses more Israeli component in our aircrafts than the Russian version. However the problem is the technology for even the new Su30's being built right now was developed in 1996-98. They have failed to upgrade it to latest tech even when while in production.
What, @Arulmozhi Varman :o: MKI radar of what indian fighter Jets Might be Indian MIG-29 but not western jets you're using, the main questions is that would Russian share Bar radars source code that would integrate I-Derby to MKI, i don't think so @Arulmozhi Varman :disagree:

Your concern for poor of India made me emotional. Having GDP less than a city of India and living in utter poverty, your concern for Indian poor are heart felt.

We had hoped to see it at Bahrain and in Malaysia but it shied away from flying in presence of Male(Tejas). Had it flown before us, we would have consider to buy it till our Sitara plane gets ready.
its so simple...I can made it more simple that even kids can understand it.
If an airforce can not find a missing Antonov in Day light then it can not calculate 300 corps in Night.
Similarly,
And if an a nation accepts a p***star as a heroin than it can also accept a screwed up pilot as a hero.
Its just like 1+1=2
Its the same scenario ....There is no light in the Dark .... Your so called strike was in dark
....so you can simply not calculate that if you did not find a jet for days.
And its a jet not a human body
A jet is many times bigger than human body.And it was also not simply a jet....
A giant Antonov ....it was
Where are those web imagers a***holes which can count 300 corps and
Destroyed mudrassah.
The result of 27 feb is simply that.
Screenshot_25620610_163250.JPG

Pakistanis trolling in this thread should understand a thing. This encounter for Thank God has let known the drawbacks of Su30 in a war like scenario even though its ability to shrug off one of world's best A2A missile is noteworthy. The limited range of its A2A missile with respect to its huge working range of Radar will be corrected soon.

Guess next time the Sukhois wont have the drawback. IAF is working with Israel to have Iderby in their platforms. And till that time comes, Pakistanis do have the right to brag. Now Bloat away. :)
Absolutely agreed - but it was a case of damned if we do it, damned if we don’t.

I wouldn’t go that far. They have thorough professionals who are spread thin due to the reasons outlined earlier. Also, their pilot hours are pretty good but they have had a culture of rigging training scenarios in their favor.
That will need to change.
After ‘65 they learnt that their AF was a glorified flying club. They rectified it.
I suspect they will do so here.

What, @Arulmozhi Varman :o: MKI radar of what indian fighter Jets Might be Indian MIG-29 but not western jets you're using, the main questions is that would Russian share Bar radars source code that would integrate I-Derby to MKI, i don't think so @Arulmozhi Varman :disagree:

We integrated Astra into Su30's radar by ourselves. Didnt we?

India is working with Russia on this aspect reg I derby. We do need their permission however.

Back
Top Bottom