What's new

IAF’s own ‘eye in the sky’ to pry on Pakistan, China to be inducted at Aero India on February 14

Yes true.. we hang these birds stand still so you can hit.. you have point there, AWACS doesn't have radars to detect VLRAAMS but J 16 can detect, lock on and fire AWACS.. good maths from your school.

Please enlight us what counter majors do they have against VLRAAMS?. I am not talking about world but Indian versions

Please enlight us what counter majors do they have against VLRAAMS?. I am not talking about world but Indian versions
Far longer range than the fighter will have AAMs. Plus SAM and jets defensive screen in the sky around the bug jet. India has the depth to keep its planes far inside from your fighter. What will your air Force do when IAF comes in with Novator missile, let me know.

first of all ask your question clearly. how you are going to track and lock on the target.. how effective is the VLRAAMS on a target which 100++km away.

Far longer range than the fighter will have AAMs. Plus SAM and jets defensive screen in the sky around the bug jet. India has the depth to keep its planes far inside from your fighter. What will your air Force do when IAF comes in with Novator missile, let me know.

Check topic again and its say AEWCS System and below is the picture, so why you drag Fighter planes in it first place?
20120916000204_1.jpg

first of all ask your question clearly. how you are going to track and lock on the target.. how effective is the VLRAAMS on a target which 100++km away.

Don't drag unnecessary questions here and we all know the terms VLRAAM's which is 250 +. We are not talking AMRAAM missiles

http://eng.chinamil.com.cn/view/2016-12/02/content_7389293.htm
https://defence.pk/threads/chinas-m...-200-miles-successful-popular-science.462963/

And its a big thread to US as well

Thought that deal was dead, we've had no news on the k-100 in a long time
We have it that much only I can only tell you.

Check topic again and its say AEWCS System and below is the picture, so why you drag Fighter planes in it first place?
20120916000204_1.jpg

Don't drag unnecessary questions here and we all know the terms VLRAAM's which is 250 +. We are not talking AMRAAM missiles

https://defence.pk/threads/chinas-m...-200-miles-successful-popular-science.462963/

Simply because strategic platforms are left for target practice of opponents. Hope you understand that much basics of warfare.

20120916000204_1.jpg

Well please come up with proper argument.. your system that support such missile.. how you gonna track lock on and probability of kill ratio.

Leave them...they know nothing about radars or missiles!!

this guy thinking about just missile range .. but he is forgetting about the other important scenario...

is it in peace time or war theater. speed of the missile and the distance of the target.. radar range, blah blah

Well please come up with proper argument.. your system that support such missile.. how you gonna track lock on and probability of kill ratio.
Leave them...they know nothing about radars or missiles!!
this guy thinking about just missile range .. but he is forgetting about the other important scenario...

is it in peace time or war theater. speed of the missile and the distance of the target.. radar range, blah blah

Well i think you guys have enough common sense to understand that if someone is using 300KM+ missile then they must have package to utilize those missile but since our other side of border thinks them self smart then carry on and enjoy your own world

Well i think you guys have enough common sense to understand that if someone is using 300KM+ missile then they must have package to utilize those missile but since our other side of border thinks them self smart then carry on and enjoy your own world

keep the missile range aside.. how you are going to track something far from your radar nose.. even if you track.. how you are going to lock on.. even if you lock on.. how your radar going to guide the missile.. did you forget S- 400? something beyond pak reach..

Last edited:
We have it that much only I can only tell you.

Simply because strategic platforms are left for target practice of opponents. Hope you understand that much basics of warfare.

Fighter planes have minimum chance because of limited radar range compare to AEWCS Systems and that missiles will be a nightmare to them because of increase of range of Pk (Probability of kill)

keep the missile range aside.. how you are going to track something far from your radar nose.. even if you track.. how you are going to lock on.. even if you lock on.. how your radar going to guide the missile.. did you forget S- 400? something beyond pak reach..

Do anybody having setup like that in whole air force of this world that they have weapon that hit the target but don't have equipments to utilize them? Come on don't ask same question again and again

Fighter planes have minimum chance because of limited radar range compare to AEWCS Systems and that missiles will be a nightmare to them because of increase of range of Pk (Probability of kill)

Do anybody having setup like that in whole air force of this world that they have weapon that hit the target but don't have equipments to utilize them? Come on don't ask same question again and again

you don't have proper Jet fir such missile.. I don't know if you want to buy a jet just for that missile..

Back
Top Bottom