What's new

Featured IAF's Fanciful Ambitions Now Risk Exceeding India's Declining Defence Budget

Please I beg you dont , your threads and questions give me a migraine . And i am getting old . Tag @Joe Shearer , he loves your content.

Let me ask you a counter question, is it better to have a quiet border where no lives of our jawans are lost and no territory occupied , or is it better if they are like wolfs baying at our door?

No kiddo i do not have access to the PMO , only gujarat cadre do , but i do know there is no budget increase of 30% going to happen.

Indian Grandiosity and boosting have no bounds. India is facing severe Economic Meltdown at the moment.

While Covid-19 showing no sign of easing in India, the situation doesn't look rosy at all.

Those who are suggesting 30% increase lives in Parallel Universe.
The Budget Deficit is predicted to go as high as -10% in 2022 , more than doubling the 2019 -4.5%.

If Indians keep throwing good money after the bad money in panic acquisition of Military hardware, including the IAF requirements. Keep buying on credit terms, when the economy is in doldrums is foolish to say the least. It could go only one way, that is South.

1602736936611.png

Read some history and literature. Indian was the actual word. Native americans is the more politically correct later one.
I know about the geographical confusion that caused Native Americans to be labelled as "Indians ", but I am confused about how Indonesians are refered to as Indians in a derogatory way?

I know about the geographical confusion that caused Native Americans to be labelled as "Indians ", but I am confused about how Indonesians are refered to as Indians in a derogatory way?

They was no geographic confusion at all. Indonesia was called dutch east indies colonized by Dutch East India company. its nothing to do with Indonesians most people Europeans did not care to identify by their culture were branded as Indians.

They was no geographic confusion at all. Indonesia was called dutch east indies colonized by Dutch East India company. its nothing to do with Indonesians most people Europeans did not care to identify by their culture were branded as Indians.
You are grossly confused about the origin of the word Indian and how it got applied to native Americans. European companies in the age of colonialism were given names according to their geographic sphere of influence, that doesn’t explain how all brown people were called Indians as a derogatory term. Here is a link from Britannica that verifies what I had written about the geographic confusion that lead to native Americans being referred to as indians.
Share a link so that you can prove that your opinions are grounded in facts.

You are grossly confused about the origin of the word Indian and how it got applied to native Americans. European companies in the age of colonialism were given names according to their geographic sphere of influence, that doesn’t explain how all brown people were called Indians as a derogatory term. Here is a link from Britannica that verifies what I had written about the geographic confusion that lead to native Americans being referred to as indians.
Share a link so that you can prove that your opinions are grounded in facts.

First use commonsense. Indus river may come from India but the word indian is commonly used to any confusing mass of brown skinned people. In fact even the link you said says " In the 1960s many activists in the United States and Canada rejected the phrase American Indian because it was seen as a misnomer and sometimes carried racist connotations ". Ever wondered whether the racist connotations come from ?

Columbus thought natives of america as indians for no reason they appeares brown in color and different from blacks. Thats all. THats the same logic Dutch used to call the INdonesians. malayasian as indies as well.

The map below gives the range of geographies which were referred to as indian areas :

Why would they name such as vast mass of area with far more powerful and historical rivers than Indus as india. Use some commonsense.

Chandigarh: Air Chief Marshal R.K.S. Bhadhauria’s recent declaration that the Indian Air Force (IAF) would, over the next decade, concurrently design, manufacture and licence-build over 320 aircraft of three – if not four – combat types, worth lakhs of crores, appears somewhat incredible.
Was humming this in my head today and Indian military procurements immediately came to mind:

There's nothin but a thrashing till you're black and blue at the end of this road :D

Indian Tax collections are good.

Indian disinvestment is now taking off which will give more financial freedom to the government.
wrong I can predict Pakistan budget next year and i am a civilian. It doesn't matter if you are in gov. India will increase the budget that i can say but on the lower order, thousands of farmers and poor family will die. well, who cares about them, they were fodder anyways.

First use commonsense. Indus river may come from India but the word indian is commonly used to any confusing mass of brown skinned people. In fact even the link you said says " In the 1960s many activists in the United States and Canada rejected the phrase American Indian because it was seen as a misnomer and sometimes carried racist connotations ". Ever wondered whether the racist connotations come from ?

Columbus thought natives of america as indians for no reason they appeares brown in color and different from blacks. Thats all. THats the same logic Dutch used to call the INdonesians. malayasian as indies as well.

The map below gives the range of geographies which were referred to as indian areas :

Why would they name such as vast mass of area with far more powerful and historical rivers than Indus as india. Use some commonsense.
But who is calling Indonesians indians today?

Interesting discussion guys, really enjoyed it.
Just paying complements to both of you. Stay blessed.

Read some history and literature. Indian was the actual word. Native americans is the more politically correct later one.

What a total idiot innocent. Even a fake like Paritosh deserves better.

Last edited:
Columbus thought natives of america as indians for no reason they appeares brown in color and different from blacks.

Your messages confirm my suspicions about your not having received a complete education.

Columbus called the people of colour whom he met 'Indians', because he thought he had discovered India.

Please don't post crap.

Back
Top Bottom