What's new

IAF. Wings of Shame

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was in Indian space then why We all saw how the Indians were running around like headless chicken in an effort to steal parts.......idiot.

Yeah we saw the sweet fck all that Pakistan got from the International Court of Justice. :crazy:

On 21 June 2000, the 16-judge Bench headed by Gilbert Guillaume of France ruled—with a 14–2 verdict—upholding India's submission that the court had no jurisdiction in this matter.[4][28] Pakistan's claims were dropped, without recourse to appeal, and the outcome was seen as a decision highly favourable to India.[5][6][29] The Pakistan government had spent close to 25 million Pakistani rupees (approx. $400,000) on the case.

Last edited:
Oh cause the IAF Antonov 32 was an armed supersonic fighter sized plane. :rofl:
Proving your idiocy once again........the AN-32 wasn't exactly engaged by a fighter jet ....was it....... in fact it's against PAF's doctrine to shoot down unarmed aircraft outside a war scenario........your former Gujarat energy minister will confirm to that......it's another thing they removed their white dhotis and started waving them out of their chopper door as a sign of surrender. :laugh:

No, I want to limit the discussion to bastard pilots only.

You mean those who earned the name flying coffin for an otherwise worthy MiG fighter.

Proving your idiocy once again........the AN-32 wasn't exactly engaged by a fighter jet ....was it....... in fact it's against PAF's doctrine to shoot down unarmed aircraft outside a war scenario........your former Gujarat energy minister will confirm to that......it's another thing they removed their white dhotis and started waving them out of their chopper door as a sign of surrender. :laugh:

Just an hour or so back you were moaning about Indian shooting down an unarmed Pakistani military plane, and now you are bragging about Pakistani fighter plane shooting down a civilian beachcraft. :lol: The phrase sanctimonious prick comes to mind. Only a coward would find such a shameful incident as something to brag about.

Just an hour or so back you were moaning about Indian shooting down an unarmed Pakistani military plane, and now you are bragging about Pakistani fighter plane shooting down a civilian beachcraft. :lol: The phrase sanctimonious prick comes to mind.
Absolutely you are one of a kind......where did i say anything about shooting down any aircraft.....read the word ''CHOPPER'' foul mouth idiot.

Or that fake Ace Alam who recently passed away (God have mercy on his soul) after living a lie for a life time :)
You can call him fake and i can understand your dilema since there is enough gun camera evidence to prove he toasted a few Indians.

No I mean those who ran like cowards over Kargil when they got locked on by the Indian Fulcrum inspite of flying in the best dogfighter of that time.
I will make it easy for you by disclosing their names.....Flight Lieutenant K Nachiketa and lets not mention the other one,.......may he R.I.P

Last edited:
And this is the level of knowledge of Pakistanis. Fulcrum means Mig27 in Pakistan. All hail the pakistani madarssa educated illiterates.
You should stop visiting your guru gobar parsad and try to learn between the lines.

Chimps were trying to fly around in pakistani Air space. And sure we need some practice on anza.

Only Pakistanis would boast about MANPADs in a totally unrelated thread...

You can call him fake and i can understand your dilema since there is enough gun camera evidence to prove he toasted a few Indians.
Well, he may well have shot down some Indian Planes, but the lie you made him live to salvage some pride out of a lost war for last few decades would have killed his soul. And I believe there is documented evidence somewhere on this forum threads on why he couldnt have shot down the planes PAF made him claim he did :)... Wings of shame indeed :)

Well, he may well have shot down some Indian Planes, but the lie you made him live to salvage some pride out of a lost war for last few decades would have killed his soul. And I believe there is documented evidence somewhere on this forum threads on why he couldnt have shot down the planes PAF made him claim he did :)... Wings of shame indeed :)

@AUSTERLITZ can help you with it.. He posted it ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom