What's new

IAF Wing Commander Dismissed For Demanding Bribery

It is an old issue. You don't know about it.

Yes I know it. I am following this forum more than 2 yrs. Ok but i opened my a/c just few months before. But these are off-topic posts so lets close it.

So Windjammer, how about posting some of the huge corruption stories about the Pakistan Army too, for providing balance to this otherwise subjective discussion?

I be very surprised if one of your country fellow hasn't already touched this subject with a dubious source, none the less if it rids your dilemma, why not make your self useful.....BTW, you first need to get your self enlightened with the fact how Pakistan armed forces have and exercise their check and balance system including some high profile court-martial.

I be very surprised if one of your country fellow hasn't already touched this subject with a dubious source, none the less if it rids your dilemma, why not make your self useful.....BTW, you first need to get your self enlightened with the fact how Pakistan armed forces have and exercise their check and balance system including some high profile court-martial.

So this story is exactly same... He did wrong and will get punishment.

Well well, this news is not good,such type of incidents must be avoided in future as guilty must be punished hard.I hope that investigation procedures will be carried systematically and possible measures will be taken to halt such cases near future.

Maybe he hasn't been paid his wages for months. This is Indian Air Force after all.

stfu-amp-gtfo-demotivational-poster-1208138364.jpg

I was just about to post this, but as usual windy beat me to it.:partay:
You can't beat Windy! He's the James Bond of PDF always looking for crap news to bash India and the evil Yindoo banyas who dwell within! :P

This is an aptitude few mortals are blessed with! :cheesy:

You can't beat Windy! He's the James Bond of PDF always looking for crap news to bash India and the evil Yindoo banyas who dwell within! :P

This is an aptitude few mortals are blessed with! :cheesy:
Kabir Das ji ka Doha windy ke liye

"Windjammer niyare rakiye , trolling ka maja aajay
din bhar India news search kare, jaise mile negative news trolling pe lag jaay".
:rofl::rofl:

Is it mistake or something in mobile the thread shows started in 1972

Back
Top Bottom