What's new

IAF Ups The Ante In Ladakh!

PRTP GWD decoding

1. PRATAAP GHEE WERY DELICIOUS
2. Maybe a long lost love? PREETY RAHUL TOGETHER IN PAKISTAN GURU WARD DOLAY.

I don't know, I think it's maybe just a heart broken fellow out to fix himself my sacrificing his life against Pakistan as a keyboard warrior.
@xyxmt was saying that Pakistanis have the best humour skill in the world. Most probably he was right. That's one reason I love this forum. I am thinking of posting a video how I feel while reading here.

- PRTP GWD

@xyxmt was saying that Pakistanis have the best humour skill in the world. Most probably he was right. That's one reason I love this forum. I am thinking of posting a video how I feel while reading here.

- PRTP GWD

We were the best.. until you beat us in that department too. Had a huge laugh this morning, an Indian news caster was enthusiastically yelling that Modi Jee has given a befitting reply to avenge the death of your 20 soldiers, I got up in a jiffy since I thought your army caused casualties to the PLA.. but little did I know.. the comedy I was about to hear...

India's befitting reply was that Modi Jee wasn't going to wish President Xi "Happy Birthday" this year.

Lol I chuckled again. :china::pakistan::turkey::omghaha::nana::sleep:

Last edited:
We were the best.. until you beat us in that department too. Had a huge laugh this morning, an Indian news caster was enthusiastically yelling that Modi Jee has given a befitting reply to avenge the death of your 20 soldiers, I got up in a jiffy since I thought your army caused casualties to the PLA.. but little did I know....

You want to know what the befitting reply was? Modi Jee wasn't going to wish President Xi "Happy Birthday" this year.

Lol I chuckled again. :china::pakistan::turkey::omghaha::nana::sleep:
There's a crucial difference. Indians are comical unintentionally. Pakistanis do it with skills and deliberately.

- PRTP GWD

Russians watching their customer consuming everything... Another urgent order is on the way. Happy days ahead for Russia.

Indian Air Force Deploys Apache Attack Helicopters In Ladakh After Moving Top Fighter Jets To Forward Bases

Amid the ongoing tension with China along the Line of Actual Control (LAC), the Indian Air Force has deployed its newly acquired Apache attack helicopter in Ladakh along with upgraded MiG-29s.

A picture of the deadly chopper in-air was posted by ANI.

ANI

✔@ANI

https://twitter.com/ANI/status/1273911484741906432

Military chopper and fighter jet activity seen in Leh, Ladakh

3:02 PM - Jun 19, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy

2,980 people are talking about this

The Apache helicopter is visible in the third pic and was spotted along with the upgraded MiG-29s.

swarajya%2F2020-06%2Fdbd770bc-de79-494b-b65c-ffa6e15ea063%2FEa3XgC8U4AAGXxh.jpg

Apache Helicopter in Ladakh (@ani/Twitter)
These Apache helicopters have reportedly been deployed to provide air support to the Indian Army troops.

This news comes amid reports of the IAF moving its assets including fighter jets to the forward bases and air fields in wake of the ongoing dispute between India and China at LAC.

The critical front-line assets of the IAF, including the Sukhoi-30 MKI, Mirage 2000 and Jaguar fighter jets, have been moved to the advanced positions so that they can fly in at a very short notice to carry out operations.

https://swarajyamag.com/insta/india...fter-moving-top-fighter-jets-to-forward-bases

Lol bharti’s are falling for the trap, they’re simply a pawn for the various Arms dealers around the world, Primarily Russia and US. The Chinese defence industry would be keen to test their home-grown equipment against India’s credit-card shopping spree. Here’s hoping this conflict yields newer customers for Sino-Pak defence industry.

We also have a lots of new weapon system that needs testing .

Last edited by a moderator:
PRTP GWD decoding

1. PRATAAP GHEE WERY DELICIOUS
2. Maybe a long lost love? PREETY RAHUL TOGETHER IN PAKISTAN GURU WARD DOLAY.

I don't know, I think it's maybe just a heart broken fellow out to fix himself my sacrificing his life against Pakistan as a keyboard warrior.
I have been working on this and developed a working theory. So this guy live in Pratapgarh(PRTP) and his online girlfriend (who is in actual a man trying to catfish indian youth for some dough cashing in on the higher then average hormonal levels) live in Gadwal (GWD) and our friend here is yearning for the day he'll get on that PRTP GWD line (actual railway line in India) and go meet his dearest.

Posturing for domestic consumption.
Nope.
All options are pursuing .
Plenty of options including nuclear also.

No need to worry. When these Apaches see PLA coming they'll automatically land them in random fields or even crash them due to shear fright :sarcastic:

Cheerleader .
These are talks between bigboys .
Cheeleaders should stay away from it

Nope.
All options are pursuing .
Plenty of options including nuclear also.

Cheerleader .
These are talks between bigboys .
Cheeleaders should stay away from it

Phat Gi Nah? You chatting $hit my friend. Clearly, the reality of the situation is kicking in and you Sanghis are frustrated to the max! Face it,if India tries anything, China and it's allies will SHAFT you!

Phat Gi Nah? You chatting $hit my friend. Clearly, the reality of the situation is kicking in and you Sanghis are frustrated to the max! Face it,if India tries anything, China and it's allies will SHAFT you!

Allies .?
We only cares about China .
And our dealings are with China .

What happened to 2 front war? Can't you handle it? If China is all you care about currently, then good luck to India. It's currently surrounded by hungry lions just waiting for you to make a move.

Hungry lions ?
There is only two lion here India and China.

Noone consider cheerleading hyneas

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom