What's new

IAF Ups The Ante In Ladakh!

Ea9Jl_5XsAEGphm

You have just proved my point .
Hyenas comes in pack .Lion will be always alone .
Still Lion remains as same as before .

Cheerleading hyneas .Now smile .

That is a desperately incorrect statement. Lions are always in prides (packs), except for the outcasts who are not fit to be a part of the pride i.e. the runts, the adolescents and the has-beens left to die.

Jackals, though, are known to run away with their tails between their legs, leaving their own behind and alone, to be ripped to pieces by, say, a pride of lions.

I am, of course, speaking with regards to actual animal behaviour. Any commonality with what happened on the 27th of Feb is purely coincidental.

Last edited:
Indian Air Force Deploys Apache Attack Helicopters In Ladakh After Moving Top Fighter Jets To Forward Bases

Amid the ongoing tension with China along the Line of Actual Control (LAC), the Indian Air Force has deployed its newly acquired Apache attack helicopter in Ladakh along with upgraded MiG-29s.

A picture of the deadly chopper in-air was posted by ANI.

ANI

✔@ANI

Military chopper and fighter jet activity seen in Leh, Ladakh

3:02 PM - Jun 19, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy

2,980 people are talking about this

The Apache helicopter is visible in the third pic and was spotted along with the upgraded MiG-29s.

swarajya%2F2020-06%2Fdbd770bc-de79-494b-b65c-ffa6e15ea063%2FEa3XgC8U4AAGXxh.jpg

Apache Helicopter in Ladakh (@ani/Twitter)
These Apache helicopters have reportedly been deployed to provide air support to the Indian Army troops.

This news comes amid reports of the IAF moving its assets including fighter jets to the forward bases and air fields in wake of the ongoing dispute between India and China at LAC.

The critical front-line assets of the IAF, including the Sukhoi-30 MKI, Mirage 2000 and Jaguar fighter jets, have been moved to the advanced positions so that they can fly in at a very short notice to carry out operations.

https://swarajyamag.com/insta/india...fter-moving-top-fighter-jets-to-forward-bases
Soumitra, although it's yours but this heli is beautiful, for the love of God please don't shoot it down this time.

Back
Top Bottom