What's new

IAF unattractive for indian pilots

Guys,
many of you write after reading an article or two on internet , has anyone done a reality check??
hears what i went through last month,
there was a IAF exam for recruiting engineers, for which applications were invited, the number of applications were so much that the exam was conducted in two batches morining and afternoon with more than 500 applicants each in my centre alone, there many others too...
there were number of my friends in IT industry working with pays of more than 40k/month and a couple yrs experience and they still wanted to join IAF which would give only around 25k to a newbees....
I wanted to appear for pilot exam but was overaged at 22!!!! relaxation was only given those who had completed private flying course.....it surely indicates armed forces are still in great demand in India at least in current times. All that satisfaction talks have been reduced by providing revised pay scales as far as remember!!!

Emo, you just don't get it -Flying the SU 30 is one thing and fighting Chinese Air Force and the PAF with it, quite another. :woot:

lol.. u seem happy living ur lies.. I shall not wake u up from ur dreamland... btw is this guy a Bangali? .. I doubt.. we gave these guys their independence is this how they repay? !! If thts the case.. thank god Indian muslims are way ahead in their thinking and mindset!

Do you want to say that a person cannot fulfill his basic needs (empty stomach) in Rs 40,000. Bushy, I really don't agree with your point.

Do you know, how Indian freedom fighters faced the Britishers? they were not getting fixed salary for being a part of Indian revolution. It was patriotism.

Do you have any idea what was India's population when it was ruled by the East India Co./ the British? If Indians were so patriotic, they would have sent each and every gora back to England in a single day! No one gave a ***'s *** to patriotism for a 100 years, after which the handful of British took it for granted and the atrocities started crossing limits. That was when Indians in the army began the unrest. And still, civilians were not in the picture, because they were still busy earning their livelihood.

And the man who brought entire India on a single platform, Mahatma Gandhi, worked out of empathy (read: humanity) and not out of patriotism. Otherwise his campaign wouldn't have begun in South Africa, rather it would have begun in Gujarat. He didn't say that India is mine and Britain is yours. He said only one thing - Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam. I hope you get my point.

And to answer your question - I won't take any sides, for me the US is same as India, or Pakistan, or China or Madagascar.

If a war does break out between the US and India, then rather than taking sides I would go to Fiji and watch the fools fight on TV.

If this doesn't answer your question, I doubt anything else will.

Back
Top Bottom