What's new

IAF to replace 200 fighter aircrafts in next five years

By 2015 PAK-FA,tejas,mmrca wow wish list goes on and on.Why dont you people shut up about the aircraft which is in production state.Start talking about the paper products which are taking like life time to complete.you talk about 250 jf-17 within 2015 I can bet you over here that pakistan will have 200 jf 17 by 2015 and india will not induct a single aircraft you mention in that time phrase.

By 2015 PAK-FA,tejas,mmrca wow wish list goes on and on.Why dont you people shut up about the aircraft which is in production state.Start talking about the paper products which are taking like life time to complete.you talk about 250 jf-17 within 2015 I can bet you over here that pakistan will have 200 jf 17 by 2015 and india will not induct a single aircraft you mention in that time phrase.

Really? Wanna bet really?

$10000 says otherwise.

Refering to this statement:

I can bet you over here that pakistan will have 200 jf 17 by 2015 and india will not induct a single aircraft you mention in that time phrase.

But 40 LCA tejas for the airforce is already in the production line.... And More would be ordered when IOC is given.... And 200 Jf-17's within 2015 , I never Knew Pakistan has the capability to roll out 40 aircrafts a year....

you mean like once we had Su30MKI, arjun, Agni in the wishlist.

Like once we had economy, moon missions, stability in the wishlist.

LCA is the first project. will take time will take failures to complete. You cant walk without falling down. but what matters is we stand again and again and dont give up. if we would had given up in our space program because of failures we would have never been here.

the Mig-27s will be in service beyond 2015 there is talk about its upgrade going on with MIG corp.. also IRKUST MKI block -III will start production in 2013 its highly advanced mki the contract for which was signed last december... it will have improved radar , full digital panels and even a new suite and package .... 2013 serial production ...

AV
Can you give more details relating to mki block 3
are these the 42 mki 's ordered in jan

the Mig-27s will be in service beyond 2015 there is talk about its upgrade going on with MIG corp.. also IRKUST MKI block -III will start production in 2013 its highly advanced mki the contract for which was signed last december... it will have improved radar , full digital panels and even a new suite and package .... 2013 serial production ...

Avi wasnt the Al 31 been offered for the MiG 27 upgrades in Darin 2?...can you dig it out?

Avi wasnt the Al 31 been offered for the MiG 27 upgrades in Darin 2?...can you dig it out?

DARIN 2 upgraded cockpit of mig 27

MiG27.jpg

But 40 LCA tejas for the airforce is already in the production line.... And More would be ordered when IOC is given.... And 200 Jf-17's within 2015 , I never Knew Pakistan has the capability to roll out 40 aircrafts a year....

That's the point, 40 LCA MK1 will are ordered and will be inducted before 2015, just like the 40 Su 30 we ordered in 2007, not to mention that we still will build more of them in India too and the first squad of MMRCA is also planed for induction at least in 2015. They will come from the winning country, so there should be no delays either.
IAF and MoD reacted with these orders to the lost of squadrons by phasing out most of the Mig 21 and Mig 27 (only 2 squads will be upgraded), so the number can't be equally replaced by then, but the quality will increase of course.

Don't forget that the JF 17 that Pakistan gets now come from China and are not build in Pakistan and even with full production rate in Pakistan, they must get a big part from China to build 200 of them in that short time. However, that is nothing we should care about too much, once because it still will be their least capable fighter, secondly it will be just on par in numbers with our 4 gen fighters (upg Mig 29 and Mirage 2000s + the LCA MK1s). The edge that IAF will maintain will be at the high part of the fleet with more that 200 MKIs and the first MMRCAs. Be it in numbers and quality, PAF can't match that, even if our squad numbers shrinks and that's hardly deniable.

Indian Bison Fleet is upto the mark looking at the neighborhood scenarion, But it needs to replace MIG-27s and older Jaguars!

Back
Top Bottom