What's new

IAF to replace 200 fighter aircrafts in next five years

अरे भाई जब भी कोई बात होती है आप हमेसा 250 JF-17 की बात करने लगते है! हमें कोई परेशानी नहीं है पर भैये किसी भी production rate से आप 2015 तक 250 नहीं बना सकते!

please translate, for the benefit of those who don't read hindi

अरे भाई जब भी कोई बात होती है आप हमेसा 250 JF-17 की बात करने लगते है! हमें कोई परेशानी नहीं है पर भैये किसी भी production rate से आप 2015 तक 250 नहीं बना सकते

Oh brother,Whenever there is a topic being discussed, why do You stuff in Your 250 Jf-17 in it? We dont have any problem in it, But no matter How much ever be your production rate, You cannot build 250 jf-17's within 2015...

I just want to say they are not make 250 plane at 2015. and also let me added few more point. 1. they dnt have huge setup for making plane link usa russia or even china. 2. they are geting soft loan from china to make only 42 plane then how will they get money for make more plane. they can only produce only 42 plane at 2015.
Interesting think china make a plane which they dnt want to produce for himself. and Pak who claim that it is jv product so they produce in large no. but they dnt invest their on money for making that plane and ask money for china so they can make it for there on. :rofl::rofl:

seems like u r not as old as u think on this forum either is it kiddo??? ...

I am following this forum since couple of years jus joined recently, grandpa:toast_sign:

m not talking only abt pakistan..there is china in context too
Oh i forgot India's dream of attacking china, India- pakistan yes there is a match, India-China i can only say:woot: unmatchable

now dont tell me u knw when r they goin to retire there mig fleet
Production of J7 was closed in 2006 it is likely that they will retire it soon, Also i heard it somewhere that they are retiring older J7s, may be my source isnt credible enough but you might get some idea
www.China-Defense.com
By 2010, the PLAAF's fighter force will most likely consist of between 1,500 and 2,000 aircraft, with almost all of the J-6s and early model J-7s retired. The remaining force will consist of modified J-7s and J-8s. (67) These aircraft will initially be complemented by, and then replaced by, the J-11 (Su-27), J-10, and Su-30. The J-10 was developed to replace the J-6, J-7, and A-5. The Su-27 (J-11) is an air superiority aircraft, replacing the J-8 in this mission - both aircraft are produced at the Shenyang Aircraft Company

I am not trolling, rather replying to his immature posts others plz carry on:cheers:

अरे भाई जब भी कोई बात होती है आप हमेसा 250 JF-17 की बात करने लगते है! हमें कोई परेशानी नहीं है पर भैये किसी भी production rate से आप 2015 तक 250 नहीं बना सकते!

तुम न अंग्रेजी? पता है?, (google translator:azn:)

I have been hearing 250 JF17s by 2015 in this forum, but confirmed news is 150 JF17 by 2015 and size will be increased to 250

It is irrelevant to discuss JF17 here, you may use this thread for more info
http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-aviation/32359-jf-17-thunder-multirole-fighter-thread-3-a.html
thanx

Pakistan Will not have 250 JF17 by 2015.

For the follwing reasons.

1. China cant supply you 250 kits by 2015 its far too many. They can only produce 15 a year.

2 China will take 3 years 2009-2012 to supply 42 Thunders how are we to get to 250 2 YEARS later.

3. 250 Thunders costing x $15m each will bankrupt the PAF whose going pay. Already China provided $650m soft loans for the first 42 Thunders.

4. The infrasturcture needed to support so many new fighters in just 5 years is impossible for a small budget air power like PAF.

Pakistan Will not have 250 JF17 by 2015.

For the follwing reasons.

1. China cant supply you 250 kits by 2015 its far too many. They can only produce 15 a year.

2 China will take 3 years 2009-2012 to supply 42 Thunders how are we to get to 250 2 YEARS later.

3. 250 Thunders costing x $15m each will bankrupt the PAF whose going pay. Already China provided $650m soft loans for the first 42 Thunders.

4. The infrasturcture needed to support so many new fighters in just 5 years is impossible for a small budget air power like PAF.

Yeah, Pakistan wil be having 150 by 2015 and production will be increase to 250 in later years, so lets just stop wasting the thread by dragging JF17 in into the discussion (i noe i was the first person to use, but i was jus answering some post which do not include the superiority of jf17 or anything like that jus numbers to be built), i have mention a thread on my previous post use that

Guys lets stick to pur topic, whatever our neighbours develop , let them develop, We should concentrate on our end only. Well in long terms its good idea to replace old Mig-21 and Mig-27. Because Mig-27 crash reason is R-29 engine which is causing most of the crashes. Lets hope India choosing a AC from MRCA which is more on A2G role and A2A as secondary. Rafael or F-18 super hornet looks most contender in this role.

But i donot think in next 5 yrs IAF gona replace 200 figters , i thin it will go up to 2018 till there is some possibility of getting Pak-FA, as well as LCA-MarkII as well as MRCA will also be joing IAF in good nos.

I am following this forum since couple of years jus joined recently, grandpa:toast_sign:

Oh i forgot India's dream of attacking china, India- pakistan yes there is a match, India-China i can only say:woot: unmatchable

Production of J7 was closed in 2006 it is likely that they will retire it soon, Also i heard it somewhere that they are retiring older J7s, may be my source isnt credible enough but you might get some idea
www.China-Defense.com

I am not trolling, rather replying to his immature posts others plz carry on:cheers:

if pak can match india,y cant india match china then??? day dreaming or what..ur chances against us r almost the same as our chances against china..alright...

immature..all i was saying was mig 21 bison is still a capable aircraft compared to what our adversaries have.(atleast at the lower end of the inventory)
what part of it u did not understand???

rest u can dream on.....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

how do you know about them lol?

no one can beat india at crashing planes, you're superpower in this area. be proud of one of the few things you're #1 at.

Back
Top Bottom