What's new

IAF to Get Another 36 Rafale Combat Aircraft

What found that along with French,Indian and Egyptian will be using Rafale. Other than that your post doesn't convey anything.

I was highlighting a universal fact.
What is wrong here?

Oh I see.
You are trying to build a bridge where there is no river.

I was highlighting a universal fact.
What is wrong here?

Oh I see.
You are trying to build a bridge where there is no river.
There are lot of universal facts out there ,is it necessary to quote all those things.
Just like not single country other than us is operating f22 or jf17,isn't even operated by its creator. These are facts,but doesn't have any value to be discussed.

There are lot of universal facts out there ,is it necessary to quote all those things..

Rafale news should be posted in Rafale news, or not?
Why do you want me to go off topic and report me later?
I wont allow this luxury to you. Anytime any day.

Rafale news should be posted in Rafale news, or not?
Why do you want me to go off topic and report me later?
I wont allow this luxury to you. Anytime any day.
Yeas,you are right dear. My doubt is that in what way your post contribute to this thread ? It's just a statement which doesn't convey any technical or political message to any.

Yeas,you are right dear. My doubt is that in what way your post contribute to this thread ? It's just a statement which doesn't convey any technical or political message to any.

What found that along with French,Indian and Egyptian will be using Rafale. Other than that your post doesn't convey anything.

What message do you want to convey?

You don't need to indulge in regurgitating ad hominem.
You are getting too colorful without any reason.

72 is a very good number and it will scare Indian enemy for many coming decades to come.

You don't need to indulge in regurgitating ad hominem.
You are getting too colorful without any reason.
Are you talking about your own post? I ask you what do you mean by your statement,still not able to give me a reply

Are you talking about your own post? I ask you what do you mean by your statement,still not able to give me a reply

Thanks for understand my thrust by NOT using the same old, repeated & replicated word = convey.
Thats like my boy.

Rafales should be the last foreign fighter India should ever procure apart from the co-development and production of FGFA. With the IN also in need of fighter jets for their carriers, maybe they could order 36 Rafale-M's and bring the production line to India with ToT and focus on developing variants (90KN, 110KN & 125KN) of the Kaveri engine with Safran to be used in LCA, AMCA, FGFA and to replace Su-30MKI's engines in the long run.

There is no need of going with the Falcons or Gripens as it would be a pain in the a** to deal with US regarding F-16s in times of need and also it has reached the zenith of it's upgrade potential. Gripen doesn't offer anything substantial that LCA Mk-2 doesn't and it's best to concentrate on LCA rather than going for a completely new jet which would be hard to deal with logistics and maintenance issues. Eventually all the medium fighters could be replaced with AMCA in the long run.

Last edited:
Still not answering the question

There is nothing to answer to an already answered question:

Here you go sil vouz plait:

Untitled.png

Means you post some random thing,and let others to find out or interpret by themselves.

I cant be with each & every silly post of yours.

I thought a word to the wise would suffice.

Back
Top Bottom