What's new

IAF to Get Another 36 Rafale Combat Aircraft

"Stephen Cohen" may not be but @Stephen Cohen is

KOI SHAK ( Any doubts )

upload_2017-8-27_0-46-10.png

JAI HIND

HAVE some shame ; stop LYING

liers are everywhere but i am not one. only hard truth from me. but your name and flag don't match too. Stephen Cohen is israeli name. are you israeli or indian. lol hahaha please tell. don't worry i am ok with jews. no hate all children of one god.

Teja and Tejas have same meaning ?

:lol::lol::lol:

Abe chu atleast learn some good stuff before trying to pull a false flag darma.
please don't abuse this form has strict rules. i am right teja and tejas are same but different spoken in different parts of india.

both names are true because same mening. diffrent parts of indians call it different.

now again same two question

why india is begging for rafale?

where is teja?

questions are simple but people can't answer. lol
We are Purchasing 36 more rafales and proly will make some in India as well. Ever heard of purchasing weapons? No?? Obviously.
It's not Teja it's Tejas and is already inducted into IAF, more MK1 are coming which will be followed by MK1A. I am surprised that you claims to be an Indian but still aren't aware of these developments.

We are Purchasing 36 more rafales and proly will make some in India as well. Ever heard of purchasing weapons? No?? Obviously.
It's not Teja it's Tejas and is already inducted into IAF, more MK1 are coming which will be followed by MK1A. I am surprised that you claims to be an Indian but still aren't aware of these developments.
thank u for on topic anser.

yes india will buy 36 but why buy? india has teja so why buy from outside. i am hearing that teja has AESA radar. teja has electronic warfare. teja has mid air refuling and much more but teja is very very cheap. so simple question why not buy cheap teja. why waste poor people's money to french?

there is only one reason teja can't fly so rafale is face saving.

yes india will buy 36 but why buy? india has teja so why buy from outside. i am hearing that teja has AESA radar. teja has electronic warfare. teja has mid air refuling and much more but teja is very very cheap. so simple question why not buy cheap teja. why waste poor people's money to french?

Why USA is developing f-35 when it already got f-22s or why Britain is acquiring them when they have eurofighters?
Both Tejas and Rafales are meant for different roles, Rafales carries more weight in BVR or WVR combat then Tejas.

Why USA is developing f-35 when it already got f-22s or why Britain is acquiring them when they have eurofighters?
Both Tejas and Rafales are meant for different roles, Rafales carries more weight in BVR or WVR combat then Tejas.
simple. 2 engine f 22 is expencive but 1 engine f 35 is cheap.

eurofighter is 4 gen plane but f 35 is 5 gen plane so britain is buying. very very simple. lol

in india everything is opposit

teja is cheap rafale is expencive but india buy rafale. not simple.

rafale and teja both 4 gen no new benifit. not simple.

see nothing makes sense in indian situation. if you know reason please tell.

Unless you change your flag I will call you a False flagger daily

Abuse ? where?

both Chu and Dark lord are same in meaning. different part of India call it different.
don't go off topic. trolling is aginst forum rules.

Dassault was stating this for a while now that second order of Rafale can be expected shortly and therefore this is all on expected lines.
Now with 36+36 (~4 squadrons) confirmed or to be confirmed shortly, we are moving towards 108 (Original MMRCA number envisaged to be Manufactured in India). I'm pretty sure we will acquire atleast 6 more squadrons, over and above this value.
@Abingdonboy @Picdelamirand-oil

This is a logical choice. We have paid a huge amount for India specific contract and changes. It is done now so the planes shall be very cheap. Actualy rafales costs less than 100 million USD. Rest of the money in excess of 3.6 bn USD are for India specific changes, weapons and maintenance contract. France was ready transfer many technologies if the order size is increase. If we get 72 raflale and Tejas MK1+ in numbers, it shall be an @$$ kicking capability and very difficult for enemies to crack.

When it will touch 126+ mark? Hope the doklam issue will force finance ministry to pump more money for going larger numbers of Rafale for IN & IAF.

Rafales are just to costly. $250 million a piece. You would get 4 F16 or 3 Gripens for that price.

consecutive order will be cheaper compare to initial one.

If this is true, it means "Kaveri" with its enhanced power will be tested soon!:D

Good news regarding Kaveri and order for new 36 planes.........a coincidence...may be!:D

Not a single piece more than 18 more . total of 54 Rafales is distinct possibility .

Tranche orders will be placed at regular intervals between now and 2022.

LOL at all those clowns that have been saying 36 Rafales was the final figure for India, if you don't see the writing on the wall more fool you. The IAF has never downgraded its MMRCA requirement; 126-189 units remains the target.

bu t no make in india.
bigger deal meant better negotiation. who are govt working for here?

this is a friggin stupid move. in a large number deal we could have shifted the production to India. not to forget customise jet and tot.
we could have dealt with lower cost. i see a big scam in making.

Ambala in Haryana and Hashimara in West Bengal is where 1 squadron (18 Fighters) each of RAFALEs are planned to be based. The follow-on order for 36 was always on the cards as both these bases can accommodate 2 squadrons of RAFALEs each. So it is not a surprise except for the timing which was tied to the progress made on the Kaveri Engine.

But anything over these 72 would mean that the costs would go up again as maintenance and the infrastructure set up at the new bases need to be considered.

What is Teja in your Beja?

Calling Tejas as Teja does not offend Indians but it surely would help spot false flaggers.:D

simple. 2 engine f 22 is expencive but 1 engine f 35 is cheap.

eurofighter is 4 gen plane but f 35 is 5 gen plane so britain is buying. very very simple. lol

in india everything is opposit

teja is cheap rafale is expencive but india buy rafale. not simple.

rafale and teja both 4 gen no new benifit. not simple.

see nothing makes sense in indian situation. if you know reason please tell.

don't go off topic. trolling is aginst forum rules.
So you are really that naive.
Both f-22 and f-35 are meant for different roles. F-35 will primely be an deep strike aircraft capable of performing multiple operations type. F-22 is an air superiority dogfighter.
In our case.
Rafale will play the role of deep strike fighter while Tejas will primely be a interceptor.

Ambala in Haryana and Hashimara in West Bengal is where 1 squadron (18 Fighters) each of RAFALEs are planned to be based. The follow-on order for 36 was always on the cards as both these bases can accommodate 2 squadrons of RAFALEs each. So it is not a surprise except for the timing which was tied to the progress made on the Kaveri Engine.

But anything over these 72 would mean that the costs would go up again as maintenance and the infrastructure set up at the new bases need to be considered.

What is Teja in your Beja?

Calling Tejas as Teja does not offend Indians but it surely would help spot false flaggers.:D
i am not wrong. inteligent people india are agreeing with me.

see

rafale is a big modi scam. he is looting india wake up cancle deal. poor's money going outside.

So you are really that naive.
Both f-22 and f-35 are meant for different roles. F-35 will primely be an deep strike aircraft capable of performing multiple operations type. F-22 is an air superiority dogfighter.
In our case.
Rafale will play the role of deep strike fighter while Tejas will primely be a interceptor.
you seem not know much about air force. let me educate you.

different role fighter theory is old and now gone. now every new plane is multirole. f 35 is multirole, jf 17 is multirole, teja is multirole, rafale is multirole.

you see all planes are same only engine and stelth difference.

i am not wrong. inteligent people india are agreeing with me.

see

rafale is a big modi scam. he is looting india wake up cancle deal. poor's money going outside.

It was an open secret that MMRCA was cancelled to make way for Dassault Reliance Aerospace Limited (DARL).

Not many patriotic Indians are happy about it but people would be happy if Safran consultants can deliver on Kaveri as part of the RAFALE deal offset.

Coming to PB, people may be intelligent but may be anti-national too.. Just something to ponder on.

It was an open secret that MMRCA was cancelled to make way for Dassault Reliance Aerospace Limited (DARL).

Not many patriotic Indians are happy about it but people would be happy if Safran consultants can deliver on Kaveri as part of the RAFALE deal offset.

Coming to PB, people may be intelligent but may be anti-national too.. Just something to ponder on.
maybe corruption maybe problem with teja? who knows? it looks very bed.

i too hear about kaveri engine on other forums. if rumors true big leap for india.

I with my big knowlege don't think france will give kaveri engine to india. if they do will be big surprice. compitition for france, for usa, for russia, for germany. so no other countries won't be happy to france. they too will pressure france to stop giving kaveri.

so in end india will pay more money buy rafale and not get kaveri. very bed.

maybe corruption maybe problem with teja? who knows? it looks very bed.

i too hear about kaveri engine on other forums. if rumors true big leap for india.

I with my big knowlege don't think france will give kaveri engine to india. if they do will be big surprice. compitition for france, for usa, for russia, for germany. so no other countries won't be happy to france. they too will pressure france to stop giving kaveri.

so in end india will pay more money buy rafale and not get kaveri. very bed.

Kaveri is an indigenous Indian engine from GTRE.

Both Russia and France have been giving consultancy & advise on how to improve its performance by improving the thrust from 65 to 90kN and decreasing the engine weight by another 150 Kgs

Back
Top Bottom