What's new

IAF test-fires advanced version of BrahMos successfully

What kind of LLRs have you tested against? I don't think Pakistan has any, if yes then please provide the sources. Also if you see the image posted above you will see that a Aerostat based radar doesn't suffer from the handicaps of traditional ones, i.e. curvature of the earth and obstruction by terrain.

I was referring to Indian LLRs. And yes we do have LLRs both with Pak Army and PAF.

This is a new threat for Pakistan and Chinese navy

Yes, India has LLRs but when has Pakistan tested its missile against them.

Plz read my post again. I said that when LLRs are there in place then whats the need to deploy Aerostat systems by India?

Source my dear friend, source.

As I am not quoting any source here so lets imply that Pakistan does not posses any LLRs :)

Plz read my post again. I said that when LLRs are there in place then whats the need to deploy Aerostat systems by India?

It is called multi layered defence. Read up on it.

US System

3-3.gif

Israeli System

MiCAD-main-concept.jpg

Russian System

Panorama-TsM-SADCP-1S.jpg

Air defence of Hanoi, Vietnam

k51qp5.jpg

It is called multi layered defence. Read up on it.

US System

3-3.gif

Israeli System

MiCAD-main-concept.jpg

Russian System

Panorama-TsM-SADCP-1S.jpg

Air defence of Hanoi, Vietnam

k51qp5.jpg

As a matter of fact i know what multi layer defence is but this concept actually do not employ more than one system with almost same capabilities and again if it takes on bullet to do the job then why use two? U are using LLRs and also deploying aerostat system now and both of them are meant to detect low level flying objects. What earlier was reported actually said that Aerostat system wud be used to monitor communication just across the border and keep a visual on border area, so far so good but if U are employing them along LLRs then its called duplication of resources and would surely cause a major shifting of Indian radars as they would interfere with each other. What i know is that there are actually no blind spots along Pak-India border from Indian side. But again its your money and your systems. Good luck with that.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom