What's new

IAF Sukhoi Fleet to be Equipped with Homemade Nirbhay Missiles

AMCA is being undertaken by HAL R&D now
AMCA is also undertaken by ADA.
Project Director [AMCA] : Dr. A K Ghosh

Apart from this LCA mkII and AURA are also under ADA. Just check out the website of ADA.

sooner or later india has to have a dedicated long range strategic bomber. su-30 is a good multi role aircraft which can perform strike roles but it will not be as effective as a dedicated strategic bomber.

here is the reason. (for the understanding of everybody i am using plain terms and not technical terms). cruise missiles are operate at high speeds, so when they are launched, they disturb the air flow around the aircraft which can result in engine problem as engine doesnt get adequate supply of air. this can result in engine failure. hence it is imperative that we look for other options. till then a su-30 will do.

You drop the missile and then light up the ignition of the missle would solve this problem.

You drop the missile and then light up the ignition of the missle would solve this problem.

how i wish, some one would transfer that technology to us. although the tests for this has been going on but the results arent very convincing.

My reason for a dedicated bomber/strike aircraft was also startegic. Su-30 is primarily a ASF. we need a strike aircraft with long range capabilities.

Back
Top Bottom