What's new

IAF reject tejas...Again..

How can an air force accept a fighter jet with 1 hour endurance time and 600 km range which means its combat radius of 100 200 km @Umair Nawaz :crazy::crazy::crazy: stop trolling @Umair Nawaz :devil::angry::mad:
abay IAF ka isshe baat ka he to rona ha!

iss lea wo reject kr rahi ha issy.....wo chahti ha k range barrhay, meaning internal fuel capacity increase ho.....yani size of the a/c barrhaya jaye by redesigning it. But the problem is that its based on obsolete design of Mirage early versions of 50s era.........What design was build for teja with french help back in late 70s.

In short this design is of 50s overloaded with modern 21st century technologies, which puts more load on fuel consumption and power capacity that this small a/c can realistically generate. Wo America engine jitna b fueld efficient ho jaye lekin wo bhi to aik machine he ha orr usski bhi in the end of the day limitations hain, wo itni power generate nai kr sakta with very less amount of fuel that is available and still take it to long distances.

Thats why IAF is preferring a new foreign or AMCA a/c again but not this......IAF wishes to make numbers by making more Su30s and buying more Rafael then they already have and have already ordered bypassing the whole Teja project.

Their government out of National prestige and pride is making them induct it, by making Teja Mark 2 or Mark 1A updates which should have considerably larger size of the a/c itself to compensate its awful internal fuel capacity and increase its loiter time to 2-3 hrs.

Ye ha saari game! Teja project ki........isshe lea mainy uss waqt he kaha tha k Hamari Engineering based, Skills and foresight specially in project management is far far greater then theirs.

Amardeep has already said everything. I will add another point that IAF has a different working style than most AFs. They always get the best out of everything. A mere example is, The french Aérospatiale Alouette II
that the IAF uses, has service ceiling of 2,300 m (7,545 ft). But it flies much higher than that in the Himalayas!! how? I wont tell you but thats IAF for you. They always get the best bang for the buck.
Mig21,mig27,mig29 three best of best aircraft in the world.

abay IAF ka isshe baat ka he to rona ha!

iss lea wo reject kr rahi ha issy.....wo chahti ha k range barrhay, meaning internal fuel capacity increase ho.....yani size of the a/c barrhaya jaye by redesigning it. But the problem is that its based on obsolete design of Mirage early versions of 50s era.........What design was build for teja with french help back in late 70s.

In short this design is of 50s overloaded with modern 21st century technologies, which puts more load on fuel consumption and power capacity that this small a/c can realistically generate. Wo America engine jitna b fueld efficient ho jaye lekin wo bhi to aik machine he ha orr usski bhi in the end of the day limitations hain, wo itni power generate nai kr sakta with very less amount of fuel that is available and still take it to long distances.

Thats why IAF is preferring a new foreign or AMCA a/c again but not this......IAF wishes to make numbers by making more Su30s and buying more Rafael then they already have and have already ordered bypassing the whole Teja project.

Their government out of National prestige and pride is making them induct it, by making Teja Mark 2 or Mark 1A updates which should have considerably larger size of the a/c itself to compensate its awful internal fuel capacity and increase its loiter time to 2-3 hrs.

Ye ha saari game! Teja project ki........isshe lea mainy uss waqt he kaha tha k Hamari Engineering based, Skills and foresight specially in project management is far far greater then theirs.
Stop trolling , you don't gave a single prove that Tej@$$ has 1 hour loitering time and range of 600 km on internal fuel, i gave you my prove that it has a range of internal fuel of 850 km, we have different approach than India for JF-17 project, you admit or not India have relatively vast aerospace industries as compare to Pakistan and kid in early project definition phase of any fighter jet project developments scientists and engineers knows what is they are trying to build, so why they pursue the LCA/TEJAS project if they knows LCA/Tejas will have those weakness @Umair Nawaz stop trolling and be real @Umair Nawaz :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Mig21,mig27,mig29 three best of best aircraft in the world.
Mig-27/Mig-21 is only best in crashing in IAF @#hydra# ;):enjoy:

Stop trolling , you don't gave a single prove that Tej@$$ has 1 hour loitering time and range of 600 km on internal fuel, i gave you my prove that it has a range of internal fuel of 850 km, we have different approach than India for JF-17 project, you admit or not India have relatively vast aerospace industries as compare to Pakistan and kid in early project definition phase of any fighter jet project developments scientists and engineers knows what is they are trying to build, so why they pursue the LCA/TEJAS project if they knows LCA/Tejas will have those weakness @Umair Nawaz stop trolling and be real @Umair Nawaz :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
kakay! nobody is trolling, u havnt proved anything from showing wikipedia, i still standby the endurance part and range of this a/c.....its now clearly mentioned in OP thread as well...and that is what their electronic media had reported last year too, it was they who even gave figures of 1hr loiter time and range of 600km. And thats validated by this thread as well(although without giving the numerical figures)

kakay! nobody is trolling, u havnt proved anything from showing wikipedia, i still standby the endurance part and range of this a/c.....its now clearly mentioned in OP thread as well...and that is what their electronic media had reported last year too, it was they who even gave figures of 1hr loiter time and range of 600km. And thats validated by this thread as well(although without giving the numerical figures)
And then why they pursue LCA/Tejas project, if they know that LCA/Tejas has those deficiencies early in project definition phase stop you BS and don't consider their media as an authentic source @Umair Nawaz and my source is more authentic than their media shit @Umair Nawaz :blah::blah::blah:

And then why they pursue LCA/Tejas project, if they know that LCA/Tejas has those deficiencies early in project definition phase stop you BS and don't consider their media as an authentic source @Umair Nawaz and my source is more authentic than their media shit @Umair Nawaz :blah::blah::blah:
IAF doesnt want lca but india cannot afford a foreign fighter ..as they want to develop their poor population

Last edited:

Mig-27/Mig-21 is only best in crashing in IAF @#hydra# ;):enjoy:
There is word in dictionary, sarcasm

Nice try at face saving but that's a false equivalency.:coffee:

J-20 & J-35 weren't going to come to BIAS 2016 & likewise F-22 wasn't invited nor did the Americans ask to be invited in a chinese airshow(lol).

Whereas JF-17 was definitely supposed to fly in BIAS 2016 and PAF PULLED OUT AT THE LAST MOMENT.
Vodoo coming from tejas would have paralyzed the thunder ..this vidoo led tejas to cancel awaeds to Nigeria and myanmur and export of western higj tech Israeli -american tejas export all over the world

Back
Top Bottom