What's new

IAF reject tejas...Again..

This is for LCA that will be procured AFTER the current order of 40 Aircrafts.

40 ..then 83 x Mk1A1 Total 123 Tejas.

They have plenty of time to make corrections.
Yes plenty of time until 2050

The first fully configured LCA flew in 2010 and achieved IOC in 2013, followed by opening up of flight envelope in 2015. That's good enough to anybody who's actually serious enough to know the facts of the program.
Hi @randomradio
This place has been reduced to a troll fest thanks to no standards whatsoever. You see, I dont mind criticism provided it is deeply rooted in "real facts" and the person criticizing has done his/her homework properly. What happens here is that members do a hit job and post one random media article to show the project in dim light. Now sometimes, those articles are true, sometimes however they are utterly false, for instance in this particular case the OP did not care to through other more credible media sources because perhaps that half written piece was more in line with his world view. Most of these people making tall fancy claims have no research credentials what so ever. They dont know that Pakistani presence at top aerospace conferences (see AIAA) is ABYSMALLY POOR and is literally next to nothing! What is even mind boggling is, how oblivious some of expatriate Pakistanis living in west are-- I mean is it due to the poor educational standards of their parent country? I mean how can they make statements without actually doing a thorough research based on lets say already published literature, seminars, conferences etc. I can understand if it was tom dick and harry from Pakistan making such a claim, but when an educated person makes claim based on half baked news articles, then it does raise a lot of questions.

Indian DRDO is correct this time by shoving down the throat of IAF even it's sub standard. Slowly, all the problem will be rectify but even not so. The next gen fighter will improve and get all things right.

Strawman argument.
How many JF-17s PAF has and eventually will induct has nothing to do with whether or not if it's a competent platform as compared to some other fighter

View attachment 536010
View attachment 536011
View attachment 536014
Look who is talking? 1991(actually it was 1985) till date (28 years) only 26 aircraft and they are given us lecture on competent.
giphy.gif

Look who is talking? 1991(actually it was 1985) till date (28 years) only 26 aircraft and they are given us lecture on competent.

Another strawman argument, what has time and numbers got to do with anything?
You(China basically) can make a 100 JF-17s and it won't change the fact that PAF couldn't face the Tejas in BIAS 2016.

Also, let's be clear about the issue, pakistan DID NOT do a fraction of the work India did in the Tejas.
We did not have a base for 3.5 gen aircrafts let alone 4th gen fighters and we are attempting to leapfrog a whole generation ahead with the Tejas and that despite sanctions and monetary problems and the like.

And we are doing pretty well.
proxy-9-jpg.535812

And we are doing pretty well.
proxy-9-jpg.535812

Our achievement with LCA is much more significant. All other aircraft mentioned rode on the back of existing infrastructure and R&D expertise, whereas we had to literally do everything from scratch, including laying the foundation of the labs that were used in the design of the LCA.

@pakistanipower
see what i told u? it has just 1 hr loiter time meaning just 600km range......Here they havnt told in figures but are saying exactly same about its endurance and ferry range.
Problem with this a/c is that its based on the second gen mirage 3/5 design, which is of 50s era. Its today the smallest a/c in the world overloaded with modern 21st technology......But problem is that due to its outdated small design concept which is still based on 2nd/3rd gen a/c......it only gives endurance of 1 hr flight time meaning only 600km range.

@pakistanipower
see what i told u? it has just 1 hr loiter time meaning just 600km range......Here they havnt told in figures but are saying exactly same about its endurance and ferry range.
Problem with this a/c is that its based on the second gen mirage 3/5 design, which is of 50s era. Its today the smallest a/c in the world overloaded with modern 21st technology......But problem is that due to its outdated small design concept which is still based on 2nd/3rd gen a/c......it only gives endurance of 1 hr flight time meaning only 600km range.
Where @ziaulislam pictures tell us that Tejas has loiter time is 1 hr and range is 600 km @Umair Nawaz o_O:what::undecided:
look yourself @Umair Nawaz :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
Performance

@Umair Nawaz :crazy::crazy::crazy:

Our achievement with LCA is much more significant. All other aircraft mentioned rode on the back of existing infrastructure and R&D expertise, whereas we had to literally do everything from scratch, including laying the foundation of the labs that were used in the design of the LCA.
Labs for for designing fail models of planes. :coffee:

Last edited:
IMO ... Tejas is a new platform, definitely there will be some wrinkles to iron out. India developed it for some reason ... IAF should induct it for experimental purpose in a squadron strength and it could help to improve it for the requirements which IAF is looking for.
In short .... if IAF is not going to extend helping hand for this platform, who else will do?

Where @ziaulislam pictures tell us that Tejas has loiter time is 1 hr and range is 600 km @Umair Nawaz o_O:what::undecided:
look yourself @Umair Nawaz :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
Performance

@Umair Nawaz :crazy::crazy::crazy:
yera read the post as well as thread again before posting........they r NOT giving figures but are saying exactly same thing that i told u

Don't believes in media @Umair Nawaz :crazy::crazy: you're simply trolling @Umair Nawaz :devil::angry::mad:
bhai i standby what i said, this article also mentions its endurance limitations (this is what i was saying abt 1 hr loiter time due to small size) and the range henceforth(as mentioned in the article too without numerical figures offcourse) that i said was 600 km

yera read the post as well as thread again before posting........they r NOT giving figures but are saying exactly same thing that i told u
How can an air force accept a fighter jet with 1 hour endurance time and 600 km range which means its combat radius of 100 200 km @Umair Nawaz :crazy::crazy::crazy: stop trolling @Umair Nawaz :devil::angry::mad:

bhai i standby what i said, this article also mentions its endurance limitations (this is what i was saying abt 1 hr loiter time due to small size) and the range henceforth(as mentioned in the article too without numerical figures offcourse) that i said was 600 km
How can an air force accept a fighter jet with 1 hour endurance time and 600 km range which means its combat radius of 100 200 km @Umair Nawaz :crazy::crazy::crazy: stop trolling @Umair Nawaz :devil::angry::mad:

Back
Top Bottom