What's new

IAF recommends gallantry awards for personnel killed in friendly fire

So Abhinandan gets award for getting shot down in combat by PAF
And These Six Personnel may be awarded for getting shot down and killed by the IAF.
Either way, you are a winner in the IAF.

Long may their ways continue

I always find it funny when on one their soldiers hits the dumpster how they are called Shaheed. Do they even know what A Shaheed is or they kept on coping others into their charlatan beliefs. They hate Muslims yet they claim to be Shaheed.

I always find it funny when on one their soldiers hits the dumpster how they are called Shaheed. Do they even know what A Shaheed is or they kept on coping others into their charlatan beliefs. They hate Muslims yet they claim to be Shaheed.

Even Tariq Fateh stoop to bigotry and tried his best to convince them and be islamophobic but didn't work yet.

IAF recommends gallantry awards for 6 personnel killed in friendly fire chopper crash

https://www.aninews.in/news/nationa...in-friendly-fire-chopper-crash20191030175257/

Those 6 soldiers died in mid of fight by hands of their own people but more of unfortunate that they aren't honoured for their mission on that day when they were shot down. I still remember few keyboard warriors posted that those 6 died due to stupidity of pilot who forgot to turn on IFF system. I was and still of the opinion that it was a gross insult towards fallen soldiers.

Even Tariq Fateh stoop to bigotry and tried his best to convince them and be islamophobic but didn't work yet.

Those 6 soldiers died in mid of fight by hands of their own people but more of unfortunate that they aren't honoured for their mission on that day when they were shot down. I still remember few keyboard warriors posted that those 6 died due to stupidity of pilot who forgot to turn on IFF system. I was and still of the opinion that it was a gross insult towards fallen soldiers.

Who is Tariq Fateh?

Oh never mind I googled and saw that ugly mug and figured it’s that Canadian shit bag.

Knowing the Indian way of thinking, one expects them to place a follow up order for the Spyder SAMs for being so deadly accurate.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom