What's new

IAF recommends gallantry awards for personnel killed in friendly fire

Knowing the Indian way of thinking, one expects them to place a follow up order for the Spyder SAMs for being so deadly accurate.

A logical conclusion for me is that technically, SPYDER did achieve the kill. The fratricide haunt is IAF own foolishness that I don't even want to taunt which was in fact their uncertainty and panic attack.

A logical conclusion for me is that technically, SPYDER did achieve the kill. The fratricide haunt is IAF own foolishness that I don't even want to taunt which was in fact their uncertainty and panic attack.
The Indians did the same in 1965 when they shot down one of their own AN-12 Transport with an SA-2 SAM, then tried to pass it as a PAF C-130.....they seem to be good achieving these kills on their side of border but then the spice bombs were supposed to be very good as well.

The Indians did the same in 1965 when they shot down one of their own AN-12 Transport with an SA-2 SAM, then tried to pass it as a PAF C-130.....they seem to be good achieving these kills on their side of border but then the spice bombs were supposed to be very good as well.

Spice Bomb that went into alleged camp through roof without crater and then neutralized terrorists without burns or damage inside the room... I mean kind of highly sophisticated AI has to be explained and imposed like this by their twitter majors and interestingly, thousands like it, believe it and used it as some kind of proof /fact. That's what Pakistan is dealing beside the conventional threat.

My God. Instead of giving a stupidity award to the perpetrators of stupidity, they give a bravery award to the victims of stupidity? Wtf nonsense is this?
When an award is giving for a certain action - that action automatically becomes a standard.

This is not non-sense, they are promoting a standard.

IAF is such a fun place

Everyone gets to become a winner no matter what

So Abhinandan gets award for getting shot down in combat by PAF
And These Six Personnel may be awarded for getting shot down and killed by the IAF.
Either way, you are a winner in the IAF.
remaining is missile battery in charge he may be awarded next year for shooting down MI-17 :lol:

Galantry award should be giving to those villagers who stole the black box of Mi-17.

And to all those indian forces who still cant recover that black box till date.

And to all those indian trolls who work hard to produce theories about spice bombs killing people without damaging anything but not a single theory about the fate of Mi-17 or as to what happened to that unfortunate helicopter.

And atlast Gallantry Award to the Netajis and IAF who claimed they killed 300 in Balakot but took 7 months to find out they shot their own Heli down.

Last edited:

Imagine the horror and anger for the family of the Su30MKI pilots "who were somehow made dead in a car crash and did not somehow go down with their plane", who cannot tell their family or friends that their love ones died serving their country. Imagine the anger they must feel, knowing that their country men and women cannot know of the sacrifice of their loved ones for them all?

It was a shameful act by the IAF to do this.. they should have fought more for the famillies of the Su30MKI pilot.. They have deprived those familities of the honour and RESPECT they are due from the loss of their loved ones in serving their countries ...

Indian armed forces approach toward their soldier is make the life of their soldier a living hell. Give them sub standard food. Molest and sexually assault their female co-workers and kill their own soldiers and blame it on Pakistan. Get shot down behind enemy line and then get caught and get awarded or get shot down by own people and get awarded.
Mind you this was not a full fledged war but a very small skirmish and Indian forces lost their wits and took the revenge on their own soldiers by killing them. Imagine if this was a war they would have killed far more. World is going for AI robots as future soldiers and Indians are making strides in training monkeys to fight their wars. Ironic isn't it.

Was the "Brave" part that they got into a IAF maintained aircraft?

The whole story is a example of Pakistan slapping India's face and in revenge india slapping its own face, just to show us how its done:victory::pakistan:

And These Six Personnel may be awarded for getting shot down and killed by the IAF.
:yahoo:

How about an award for BS Dhanoa and Bipin for talking out of their *****? I think that is the biggest strength of indian armed forces.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom