What's new

IAF PILOTS REFUSE TO FLY

what??? then what are you going to do??? there are k8 and L15 trainers cheaply available in international market but..........
some contries do produce trainers, i guess you need to purchase them at a much higher price.

We should not rejoice in the failures of HAL or the IAF, it's pathetic. I say this because I fear what will come next on this thread.

However, I was quite surprised nonetheless. This is a trainer aircraft, it should be far less complex than, say, the LCA. The problem may not be in the design, it could be maintenance. Which leads me to ask, how much effort is the IAF expending to improve maintenance? They have a pretty bad record of attrition with most every aircraft in their inventory, which must be a major concern. It takes something serious to make a cadet pass up on flying, they live for this stuff.

On a lighter note, we can lease some Super Mushhaks if they like.

The state of the Indian military and particularly the IAF is really quite sad. Despite the availability of funds, the sluggish pace of reforms and acquisitions has severely impacted the morale of the troops and our combat preparedness. I really don't understand why the GoI is so god damn passive, there seems to be absolutely NO sense of urgency. Almost all our plans have been hit by delays :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

This wonderful news comes almost a year after 26/11, what will it take for these guys to wake up?

The state of the Indian military and particularly the IAF is really quite sad. Despite the availability of funds, the sluggish pace of reforms and acquisitions has severely impacted the morale of the troops and our combat preparedness. I really don't understand why the GoI is so god damn passive, there seems to be absolutely NO sense of urgency. Almost all our plans have been hit by delays :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

This wonderful news comes almost a year after 26/11, what will it take for these guys to wake up?

Hahaha, maybe they're jealous for their fellow comrades' new MKI jet fighters :D

Agree or not, If Pakistan today would not have been prey of USA, than it would have wayyy head than India in terms of Economics, political, and Military Power.
It's a fact.

I want Pakistan to grow more in power, because the more Pakistan grow in power, the more Indian politicians will wake up from their sleep.

:usflag::coffee:

Agree or not, If Pakistan today would not have been prey of USA, than it would have wayyy head than India in terms of Economics, political, and Military Power.
It's a fact.

I want Pakistan to grow more in power, because the more Pakistan grow in power, the more Indian politicians will wake up from their sleep.

:usflag::coffee:

Politicians at both end (In India and Pakistan) are really breaking their countries development. I salute the armed forces and populace who are defending and nourishing the both countries.

Look how the political leaders at both end are increasing their black money. They are raping their own country to execute their propaganda.

@DesiGuy
Why should we consider Pakistan to wake up our politicians? :hitwall: We, the people, have to wake up and should ensure that correct people are leading us. :wave: otherwise, even are grand children would be writing such articles :lol:

The problem is IAF has planes from different countries and considering the procurement process and procedures used by the IAF it is very difficult to maintain them. Until and unless they don't improve the procurement process maintenance shall continue to be a problem.

With expected arrival of US planes maintenance shall be under further stress and situation might become worse.

The problem is IAF has planes from different countries and considering the procurement process and procedures used by the IAF it is very difficult to maintain them. Until and unless they don't improve the procurement process maintenance shall continue to be a problem.

With expected arrival of US planes maintenance shall be under further stress and situation might become worse.
My prediction is that their record with the Su-30MKI and the MMRCA won't be as bad as with, say, the MiG-21s. The reason are as follows:

1. They will be produced locally, hence, spare parts and knowledge should not be an issue.
2. Su-30MKI has years of development behind it, and most issues would have either been ironed out or at least identified.

That said, like I've said before, the IAF should really look into modernizing its maintenance program. Their attrition rate is terrible considering that they are one of the leading professional Air Forces in the world.

PAF has a great record with its aircraft partly because of the fact that, except for the F-16, we have carried out major modifications on every platform in-house, and thus have developed incredible expertise. That, and a maintenance program mirroring that of the USAF and RAF, has really helped us a lot.

so any effective solution provided?? buy for those fallen planes from who???
and is there sufficient insurances bought for the precious pilots because they are undergoing such dangerous training in india.
does anyone know whether india has this welfare mechanism for her pilots risking their lives for great india cause or not??? if one sacrifices, his family can get protection and subsidises, otherwise it would be truly a man-made tragedy.

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 PM ----------

so any effective solution provided?? buy for those fallen planes from who???
and is there sufficient insurances bought for the precious pilots because they are undergoing such dangerous training in india.
does anyone know whether india has this welfare mechanism for her pilots risking their lives for great india cause or not??? if one sacrifices, his family can get protection and subsidises, otherwise it would be truly a man-made tragedy.

guys say thanks to our super mashaq and k-8s

f77daaf13f6bcc635edb7d413cd80332.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom