What's new

IAF pilots in Balakot air strikes say op was over in 90 seconds

This is the kind of big that will help IAF to live another day. Did we expect anything based upon the facts and truth from IAF that precisely missed Balakot and everything that Indian military imagined as some JeM camp, then totally failed to prove Indian point of view and started to share fabricated and old pictures. Finally came to share that it was over in 90 seconds.... It was indeed over contrary to IAF expectations and why would a surgical strike will take 90 seconds to complete? Can anyone answer? Until & unless there was some interception, it shouldn't be taking longer to deliver mere munition.

In reality, it took less than 90 seconds to be detected by PAF and only thing that IAF know was the locks hence, dropped payload in haste and made a run for life.

However, Indian position can be seen and I understand that at least, Indian side deserves an article to say it counter. Ironically, it took almost 4 months to decide that IAF completed Op in 90 seconds and then counted 300+ bodies as well.

A spoiler is, 90 seconds were spent on 27th Feb that includes PAF targeting 6 Indian military locations in close proximity and shooting down one proven IAF Mig and another SU-30 (Radar Feed). Fratricide in addition. So this is how it looks like for 90 seconds.
Why is his BS tolerated?

But the world doesn't think so, oh well another dose of Indian bullshyte.
which govt took ur claim....and don't show me independent analysts.
You couldnt even take journalists to the top and took over 43 days to take them to the base of the hill...
lol

In reality, it took less than 90 seconds to be detected by PAF and only thing that IAF know was the locks hence, dropped payload in haste and made a run for life.
You believe ur air force, I will believe mine.
Track record shows that my govt doesnt hide casualties.
Also just 1 question, why did it take Pak 43 days to take journalists to the hill? And even they were not taken to the top?
Was weather bad for 43 days continously? And if it was, where is the MET department warning as 43 days of continuous bad weather is a severe thing and people should be evacuated as a precaution. When was this done? Where were they put in shelters? Which media house covered this evacuation and severe 43 days long bad weather?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom