What's new

IAF Personal commits suicide

Suicide is for Cowards, and i am amaze how Indians bring other forces to save their embarrassments , pathetic
Now tell me how many Pakistani soldiers have committed suicide.
I know you would not be able to give me an answer as your media never publishes These kinds of figures.
Nobody is telling here that military suicides are ok by posting figures from other military.
It does happen in all militaries.
Every military has mental health units to deal with there type of of incidents too suicides could be due to personal reasons too they do not need to be necessarily due to service related

80% of us military suicides were by personnel never deployed to OEF/OIF.

Suicides, Mental Health Woes Soar Since Start of Iraq War, Study Finds
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/study-80-percent-army-suicides-start-iraq-war/story?id=15872301

The study, an analysis of data from the Army Behavioral Health Integrated Data Environment, shows a striking 80 percent increase in suicides among Army personnel between 2004 and 2008. The rise parallels increasing rates of depression, anxiety and other mental health conditions in soldiers, the study said.

The high number of suicides are "unprecedented in over 30 years of U.S. Army records," according to the authors of the study, which was published Wednesday in the journal Injury Prevention. Based on the data and the timing of the increase in suicide rates, the authors calculated that about 40 percent of the Army's suicides in 2008 could be associated with the U.S. military escalation in Iraq.

"But the higher number of suicides is a rock-solid indicator that we do have a problem," he said. "There's no question about it."

The U.S doesn't pretend like suicide in the army isn't a problem, it is and when
personnel start killing themselves you have to acknowledge there is a problem.

RIP

We must learn to respect people in uniform and for those who are guessing different reasons I must say suicide always a personal decision our personal reason not military.

Suicide incidents happen in every militaries around the world what's the point in making new threads About each and every incidents?
What is the comparative rate of suicide incidents in Indian Army as to compared to others ?

Hahaha. Typical ganga mentality man. Inferiority complex.
Inferiority to the air-force Who has three times less resources and Aircraft them India

I have doubt you have enough monetary reserves to last 10 days in conventional war

What is your Per pilot Spending again ??

You don't care or you can't prove ? Make up your mind.
The burden of proof lies on you. Well the hanuman army s cowardice has been proven.
Already proven:

http://www.dspo.mil/Portals/113/Documents/DoD%20Quarterly%20Suicide%20Report%20CY2016_Q4.pdf

Though such official report is too tough understand for the low iq sindolanders

What is the comparative rate of suicide incidents in Indian Army as to compared to others ?
lower than most first world nations like Australia, Israel, Canada, Russia, France S Korea, JPN , Turkey etc

somehow Indian media will put a pakistani link behind this.

anyway back to topic why are so many indian armed forces personal committing suicide.

Maybe they want to be re incarnated as a cow .
It's there belief re incarnation

Already proven:

http://www.dspo.mil/Portals/113/Documents/DoD%20Quarterly%20Suicide%20Report%20CY2016_Q4.pdf

Though such official report is too tough understand for the low iq sindolanders

lower than most first world nations like Australia, Israel, Canada, Russia, France S Korea, JPN , Turkey etc
File not found?mm happy if ganga landers made happy with suicide rate. I hope thyre not disappointed and it has increasing trend

Inferiority to the air-force Who has three times less resources and Aircraft them India

I have doubt you have enough monetary reserves to last 10 days in conventional war

Comparing it with a country that is 1/6 of your size in everything?
Shameful terrible. Shows your insecurity

Yet I see suidicdes and dying in India out of cowardice and soldiers complaining lack of food

File not found?mm happy if ganga landers made happy with suicide rate. I hope thyre not disappointed and it has increasing trend

Yet I see suidicdes and dying in India out of cowardice and soldiers complaining lack of food
It's working pretty fine.
Anyways we are quite happy Mr. Shindolander as after all our suicide rate is lower than most first world military.

It's working pretty fine.
Anyways we are quite happy Mr. Shindolander as after all our suicide rate is lower than most first world military.

By that logic Even City Like mumbai Doing better than whole Pakistan

Suicides are common among Soldiers of every country

Even With lack of food they are occupying siachen Nevertheless What is the salary of Pakistani regular again ???

It is not. By the way what in shindolander ?
Is it another ganga vedic Cooke up B.S

So you're happymwith suicide nrate as long as they don't c

I am sure this particular Indian member is happy being a b@stard child just because their are much more b@stards in USA.

Just ask him before he gets banned.

Back
Top Bottom