What's new

IAF Ouragan Captured by PAF

Thats great. Is there another page. I would love to read the whole thing.

46d00665fe4611855d54675d500d8c3d.jpg

a8a44ccabbb3243c7563c1c12f377e6d.jpg

AN INDIAN GNAT FIGHTER SURRENDERS
1105 HOURS, 3 SEPTEMBER 1965

Squadron Leader Brijpal Singh Sikand, Commander of an Indian fighter squadron, surrenders to a PAF F-104 in combat. The painting shows him landing his Gnat fighter at Pasrur, a Pakstani airfield near Gujranwala. The F-104 was flown by Flight Lieutenant Hakimullah who became the air chief two decades later. Sikand was taken prisoner and later rose to be an IAF Air Marshal. This encounter was the most unusual event of the 1965 Air War.

T-Bird team from No. 2 Sqn with leader Anwar Mirza 4th from left - September 65.

T-rex sometimes being a smartass turns a person into a jackAss.

I was replying to the above thread about the 2 mig21s not the Gnat.

the Gnat was forced to land at pasrur by F/L Hakimullah ex COAS. The Gnat was flow by Hatimi to Sargodha and then to Peshawar. The Gnat pilot was given release before he returned to india.
and next time be careful whom you are talking too:angry:

Nice answer Sir ! I m Proud of You, India Should Expect the same kind of Answers From PAF and should not Forget with whom they are messing with.

Thats why i asked you are you pointing to the Afghan jets ? I got the answer now. Thank you very much Sir !

T-rex sometimes being a smartass turns a person into a jackAss.

I was replying to the above thread about the 2 mig21s not the Gnat.

russianmigs.jpg
[/IMG]

the Gnat was forced to land at pasrur by F/L Hakimullah ex COAS. The Gnat was flow by Hatimi to Sargodha and then to Peshawar. The Gnat pilot was given release before he returned to india.
and next time be careful whom you are talking too:angry:

these both planes look different from each other anyway thanks alot sir and we are proud that we have you as a PAF pilot in those days because of you heroes we keep having great fighter pilots even american and isaraeli pilots ays that paf pilots are best in the world.

and my friend from bangladesh you should speak with respectable worlds with our NATIONAL HERO:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

dear i hava a pic with this GNAT and think hoiw it can fly it seems like a chick

these both planes look different from each other anyway thanks alot sir and we are proud that we have you as a PAF pilot in those days because of you heroes we keep having great fighter pilots even american and isaraeli pilots ays that paf pilots are best in the world.

and my friend from bangladesh you should speak with respectable worlds with our NATIONAL HERO:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

The AC on the left(957) is a MiG-21 FL and the other one (804) is an Su-22 Fitter.

Thanks.

btw interesting to see you get into the starfighter from the right side rather than the left (almost all ac nowadays and then had to be climbed in from the left (port?)

Back
Top Bottom