What's new

IAF Ouragan Captured by PAF

i hope if they go war with us this time than they have to suffer even more than this i hope first of all war should not happpen

i hope if they go war with us this time than they have to suffer even more than this i hope first of all war should not happpen

You are right Bro, We wish WAR should not Happen But there is a great saying that " Hope for the best but prepare for the worse " This rightly suits Pakistan right now.

As a Matter of Fact Not only IAF jets have surrendered to PAF but also during Afghan war Two Afghans/Soviet Planes have also Surrendered to PAF. The Pilot of IAF jet which surrendered to PAF was Later to promoted to the Rank of Vice Air Marshall in IAF, Sounds crazy but this is true.

You are right Bro, We wish WAR should not Happen But there is a great saying that " Hope for the best but prepare for the worse " This rightly suits Pakistan right now.

As a Matter of Fact Not only IAF jets have surrendered to PAF but also during Afghan war Two Afghans/Soviet Planes have also Surrendered to PAF. The Pilot of IAF jet which surrendered to PAF was Later to promoted to the Rank of Vice Air Marshall in IAF, Sounds crazy but this is true.

Maybe its a defection

Was,

Can u please name the book in which they were published?It looks worth reading!

I can't go in details, It was not a defection me and one of my student during a CAP forced them to land in Peshawar. they were they taken to Chaklala by 4 F-16s, they both took asylum in Pakistan and are now living in Islamabad.

Thank you Sir ! for your Information.

I am glad to hear that you were involved in this heroic act, You are referring to the afghan surrender right ?

I can't go in details, It was not a defection me and one of my student during a CAP forced them to land in Peshawar. they were they taken to Chaklala by 4 F-16s, they both took asylum in Pakistan and are now living in Islamabad.

These pictures were taken during or after the 1965 war because these planes (gnat and sabre) were used then. In those days F-16s did not exist, so please do not make yourself a laughing-stock.

These pictures were taken during or after the 1965 war because these planes (gnat and sabre) were used then. In those days F-16s did not exist, so please do not make yourself a laughing-stock.

he is talking about the afghan mig-21

T-rex sometimes being a smartass turns a person into a jackAss.

I was replying to the above thread about the 2 mig21s not the Gnat.

russianmigs.jpg
[/IMG]

the Gnat was forced to land at pasrur by F/L Hakimullah ex COAS. The Gnat was flow by Hatimi to Sargodha and then to Peshawar. The Gnat pilot was given release before he returned to india.
and next time be careful whom you are talking too:angry:

WAS : you might like this photo Neo please put your logo on it. I have the original negative PAF BASE SARGODHA photo shop negative 3476

528953f1a903822f86b2519a36ce530f.jpg

the funny side of the story was that when hatimi sat in the Gnat he used the IAF pilots helmet it was so small that it could hardly fit on his head, so he had to fly the Gnat without helmet to sargodha and to tell you the truth when it landed we couldn't think of sitting in that plane with out a helmet because of the noise and Hatimi:lol:couldn't hear anything for couple of hours :lol:

5dd1c71e62cd93711633f3e19cf62fbc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom