What's new

IAF officer sacked over affair with colleague's wife

While I don't condone affairs or cheating, this is hardly a crime, infact the lady officer was a dumba$$ for taking her life, her lover even more so.....and last time we checked, we had bad apples on both sides of the border....so as the old saying goes...people in glass houses....It is one thing to make pointless pot shots but by posting threads of individuals ******* their kids or goats or whatever tickles their fancy doesn't exactly make y'all look any better. Bottom line: Grow the **** up.

Why IAF is involved? Is India not secular?

See for 100th time request you and likes of you to try to learn democracy and secularism please. Looks like these terms really confuse you people.
Democracy means people will elect the government.
Secularism means government will be neutral on religion.
Now how is secularism anything to do with extra maritial affair?

this is their personal matter & it is none of anybody's business, I just don't understand the logic behind of how can an issue of infidelity between couples be related to defense discussions, I mean come on its their life. what business do we have in it ? & how on God's green earth can this be related to defense or even Indo-Pak politics is beyond me, the concept of having multiple partners is an private matter, hey people sleep around
get over it

Indeed but once you enter the Armed forces you agree to follow rules whether wrong or right but you will have to follow otherwise you will be kicked out. Simple as that.
Big deal, come to practical world this happens.

Armed forces do not run on common "practical" practices.

Lol I wouldnt be surprised when i see the news of my neighbour who ran away with another nighbour's wife in Central and south asia section of PDF.......

Great going PDF.....

this is their personal matter & it is none of anybody's business, I just don't understand the logic behind of how can an issue of infidelity between couples be related to defense discussions, I mean come on its their life. what business do we have in it ? & how on God's green earth can this be related to defense or even Indo-Pak politics is beyond me, the concept of having multiple partners is an private matter, hey people sleep around
get over it

if that is personal matter then why is it reported in their news sources?:azn:

if that is personal matter then why is it reported in their news sources?:azn:

Well Is this the first time you saw a news item in TOI?????? I am sure you may have visited it few times atleast.... so you know the answer right?????

IAF is standard of romantic and affairs lovers involved including illegally relationship outside their marriage, they failed to focus on Pakistan due to this. :disagree:

Wholeheartedly agree with you, this is utterly shameful and callous behavior from the IAF cadre. They must have learned their lesson of "how not to fail in losing focus on Pakistan due to illegal relationship outside their marriage" from the steamy tales of Gen. Yahya Khan and Gen. Rani !!!!

PS. See its easy to troll !!!!

No 1 is bothered about court verdict & the punishment given to the officers,

All are here just to bash,,,

**** Happens !,,

Lol I wouldnt be surprised when i see the news of my neighbour who ran away with another nighbour's wife in Central and south asia section of PDF.......

Great going PDF.....

oh really whats wrong with its posting?

:)))))) your forces are in limelight for such activities. After all you are one of the biggest armies in the world so why not this topic?

oh really whats wrong with its posting?

:)))))) your forces are in limelight for such activities. After all you are one of the biggest armies in the world so why not this topic?

Good and continue doing it if that gives you satisfaction......

Wholeheartedly agree with you, this is utterly shameful and callous behavior from the IAF cadre. They must have learned their lesson of "how not to fail in losing focus on Pakistan due to illegal relationship outside their marriage" from the steamy tales of Gen. Yahya Khan and Gen. Rani !!!!

PS. See its easy to troll !!!!

:) who is stopping your officers from having a STEAMY affair like Yahya. The only point here is even an ayash man like him dint practice wife swapping like Indian soldiers are doing.

even a man like him dint eye fellow officers' wife for steamy affair

Good and continue doing it if that gives you satisfaction......

avoid and act like ostrich ;) in such thread if reality gives you bruises

:)

Well..... I have no shame in admitting i am embarassed with this news..... but again i am happy if this news gives you satisfaction....

:) who is stopping your officers from having a STEAMY affair like Yahya. The only point here is even an ayash man like him dint practice wife swapping like Indian soldiers are doing.

even a man like him dint eye fellow officers' wife for steamy affair

So what yahya did was just a minor sin and what guys at IAF did was a major sin? thank you for clarification. Any way the point which I was putting across was .. this $hit happens knowingly or unknowingly almost everywhere, and everyone can take a cheap shot.

Yara grow up, such cases have nothing to do specifically with being "Indian" or any other nationality. This is a social problem and irrespective of national boundaries it happens.

Trust me on this one and let's not get into a dissection of different cantonments within Pakistan either. Same case in Turkey, same crap ALL around the WORLD. NO ONE is immune from such stuff.

Morraly corrupt indian officers! Shame!

Dude, PDF is at-least a forum, so it shouldn't surprise you that much. I've been frequenting TOI & HT since the mid 90's, they are mainstream newspapers, and what do they do? Without fail for the past decade, they bash Pakistan for the most idiotic of reasons. Don't even get me started on rest of their marvels editorial wonders, which may even surprise my 3 year old niece if she could read. Pure bullshit factories at best. Therefore, let's not get into preaching ethics and standards of journalism.

Great going PDF.....

Back
Top Bottom