What's new

IAF MiG-21 crashes in Haryana

its not an issue for them they are not members of defense forums :D

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

maza itna lo jitna bardasht ker sako bhi hahaha

areee imraan bhai............ab kambakht bradasht hi to nahi Hota..............

Indeed.....we should.............but firstly we need to kick out that ANTONY thing from MOD....
He is probably the only non-corrupt minister in this whole country and you want to kick him out?

Just to note the last Mig-21 built in India was in 1984.

So, the airframe of the last flying Mig-21 is atleast 27 years old.
The Last Mig-21 was bult in 1988, not 84. Get your facts straight.

Source?

Still it won't change the implication .... 23 years old, is also quite old.

Mig-21s are showing age.

They were good, in their times.

Somehow, the IAF still assess that they do need to keep these 157 planes flying to meet the current defence needs.

Hope, they can replace these soon.

He is probably the only non-corrupt minister in this whole country and you want to kick him out?

i did't say that antony was corrupt or not...........my matter of concern is....what he was doing in MoD....................killing mosquetoes.......................after all he was defence minister of UNION OF INDIA.............

but Mig-21 still remains as a most destructive aircraft for PAKISTAN for decades.........:tup::tup:
Care to elaborate how ? Pakistan got F16's in the early 80's and Migs have been there with you since 1970's ...

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

I thought the whole fleet of Mig 21's was grounded , whats the real story ?

Hum zada maza bardasht karne ki adi hain ... hahaha ;)

bhi hum se to aik ke baad dosra liya nhi jata aik hi maza 45 minutes ka hota hai :rofl:

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

areee imraan bhai............ab kambakht bradasht hi to nahi Hota..............

bagbiper piya kero hahahaha as we say in urdu PASS KER YA BARDASHT KER :enjoy:

Source: "The BIS variant entered the IAF in 1977; license production (220 aircraft) by HAL ended in 1988."
http://www.b-r.com/IAF/Aircraft/Current/602-MiG-Suresh.html

23 years is old? Who told u that? Fighters can go upto 35 years, approx.

And for the last time, you cannot reach a conclusion just because some reporters are saying so. Unless you know crashes per flying hours, it's useless to reach a conclusion that- Mig-21 crashes are intolerable.

Care to elaborate how ? Pakistan got F16's in the early 80's and Migs have been there with you since 1970's ...

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

I thought the whole fleet of Mig 21's was grounded , whats the real story ?

how many f-16s did pak got......just 20
............. .........f-16 has several variants.....................your's variant is not most advanced.......................once a time IAF operates more than 300 mig 21s

Why just not blow them up? :whistle:
india should have forgot the political things and should have inducted the mark 1 LCA in 2005 or so..not only would they have saved the money spent on updating and operating these junks but would have also saved(may be) billions on MRCA. by now the MK2 would have been flying..

i did't say that antony was corrupt or not...........my matter of concern is....what he was doing in MoD....................killing mosquetoes.......................after all he was defence minister of UNION OF INDIA.............
Antony is doing his job. He is making sure defence procurement is 100% free of corruption. By doing so mrca tender process goes slowly. If he wanted to, he can get bribes and move papers and get a new fighter contract signed next month. You want that?

He is the only minister with a clean record in this whole damn country filled with corrupt bastards.

how many f-16s did pak got......just 20
only 16 remains.............. .........f-16 has several variants.....................your's variant is not most advanced..........
i didnt knew we had only 16 older f-16s....(guess u may be talking of some other airforce..)

anyway 23 years without strutural updates for mig 21 is quiet old
our f-7s were brought in 90s yet they are getting old..f-7PGs were brough in 2002 onwards

It 27 years old air planes,bomb them and IAF should start receiving EF's and Rafales

It 27 years old air planes,bomb them and IAF should start receiving EF's and Rafales

why bomb them ? they done there job and now they need rest in peace . you should respect that fighters which defend you guys 40 years .they deserve to display on good locations in india and when someone watch them feel good from there past hero jets ..

don't blame mig-21 guys blame GOI

Back
Top Bottom