What's new

IAF MiG-21 Bison ''DID'' Shoot down something

it seems indians are right . f-16 conopy found at chakothi village azad kashmir
jbr14551.jpg
Certainly looks like an F-16 cockpit.
E8CE51A4-B161-4A1D-8A7B-65E9CDE8E076.jpeg

mig21 to mi17: dich ij wing commander yabhinandan yaf the yindian yair farts, GET THE Fantashtik OUTTA MY WAY BHOOTNI KAY MERAY PICHWAARR PAY THUNDER PARRA HUA HAY!!!

Last edited:
jbr14551.jpg

JBR_1453.jpg
"f-16 conopy found at chakothi village azad kashmir"??? please verify the your story before post it!

Nothing.. there was another aircraft crashed deep inside (80 kms) IoK that day about which no one knows except PAF and IAF.

The reason Modi is saying that had India got Rafales, they wouldn't have seen one of the darkest days in the history of IAF.. 1 each was down.. 1 Su, 1 Mig and I Mirage V.

But lets not talk about it just as we have not talked about the other captured pilot of Su 30

They always reverse the story.. In doklam incident, you will never know, they guy who got the kick on his arse might have shown the Chinese boot marks on his butt to prove he killed the Chinese arse kicker.. lollll

And you will never know this also, that everyone believed him..
Mirage v or Mirage 2000 ?

Next level propaganda...

And someone who was bound to retire on 28th Feb... is shown as fired... gr8...

By the way... waiting for photoshop skills to show downed MKI...
While you wait for MKI, please show me the Photoshop of F16 and the 350 Caulties:pakistan:

How many more lies will Pakistan manufacture to get over its low self esteem?

Pakistan NEVER claimed the mi-17. We are content with a fishbed and an mki for now. Send over some more.

jbr14551.jpg

JBR_1453.jpg

Thats a Belgian falcon's canopy, so is the chute.

Nice try though. Indian media will pick it up, but didnt they claim to have shot down a dual seater?

Back
Top Bottom