What's new

Featured IAF Mi-17-V5 Helicopter carrying CDS Bipin Rawat with family crashes

Come on guys, military leaders sending condolences is just a professional courtesy, just like world leaders condemn a terrorist attack. Not the Generals but its the foot soldiers who pull the trigger and commit atrocities against civilians and otherwise, yet we have no objections giving or taking Mathai to or from them on Eid or Diwali.

These were Indians celebrating..

rund.jpg

One analyst I follow suspects that the crash was the result of power line collision. If so then I’ve misplaced the blame on maintenance. Watch this space.

I know being incentive but we are all thinking this

Indias Against Flying (IAF) strikes again!!! :sniper:

furthermore this was a great loss for China and Pakistan , Bipin Rawat was a gift from Allah, people so dumb rarely rise this high up,:cheers: but thanks to Modi he was able to prove the incompetence of his forces on February 27 2019.:pakistan:

I wish the next CDS is even more of a war monger and dumber, I know a very hard level of dumbness to beat.:omghaha:

As per reports due his political influence he became headache for core commanders since he was asking lion share in every defense deals and cutting the shares of others, Now India going to sign big defense deals with Russia so probably other fear he would took again lion share so they use minus one formula and dispatched him.

@PanzerKiel
Thats what I got from Indian defense forum where guys are discussing this issue.

One analyst I follow suspects that the crash was the result of power line collision. If so then I’ve misplaced the blame on maintenance. Watch this space.
One can be sure there was the typical Indian incompetence involved.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom