What's new

Featured IAF Leh Airbase in Ladakh ,How Key is it for India and its Vulnerabilities

And you're not using Buk and S-300??? their H, Q, D based on Russian as well as western tech (HQ-9 utilized tech from both S-300/Patriot) HQ-16 is based on Buk, why you think that only your buk and S-300 would work, and HQ-9/HQ-16 wont work:hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy:
Are you Sevenoseven previously pakistanipower?

This airbase is situated at very good position, And it is not easy to hit this due to difficult terrain areas in mountains, & coverage of SAMS.

That's what am saying... did I say something else.. their J is copied version , H is copied version xyz... am pretty sure.... those copied versions are way better because it was copied by Chinese...
And what is retarded logic by Indian because copied by China it won't work what a delusional you have:hitwall::crazy::crazy: where is the right logic behind it???

And what is retarded logic by Indian because copied by China it won't work what a delusional you have:hitwall::crazy::crazy: where is the right logic behind it???

I didn't said it wont work... may be you have perception problem... I widely accepted Chinese make things looks better than original..

I didn't said it wont work... may be you have perception problem... I widely accepted Chinese make things looks better than original..
So you trying to tell us that their upgrades has lesser capabilities than original and tell me how do you knows that you have no valid/right logic that you assume their copies has a lesser capabilities than original,they have latest hardware (missiles/AESA) and software that the original lacks , original S-300 using multiple radars to track multiple targets but Chinese copy HQ-10/12 uses single AESA TO TRACK AND ENGAGE MULTIPLE TARGETS

YOUR HATE AGAINST CHINA IS ASSUMING THAT NOT LOGIC TELLING THAT
WHAT A DELUSIONAL YOU'RE

So you trying to tell us that their upgrades has lesser capabilities than original and tell me how do you knows that you have no valid/right logic that you assume their copies has a lesser capabilities than original,they have latest hardware (missiles/AESA) and software that the original lacks , original S-300 using multiple radars to track multiple targets but Chinese copy HQ-10/12 uses single AESA TO TRACK AND ENGAGE MULTIPLE TARGETS

YOUR HATE AGAINST CHINA IS ASSUMING THAT NOT LOGIC TELLING THAT
WHAT A DELUSIONAL YOU'RE

How come you draw conclusion that they upgraded Russian tech?...

Stationary bases are sitting ducks. Iran-US ballistic missiles strike earlier this year in January showed this. Had Iran wanted they could have hit US aircrafts/attach helis but chose not to. They used licensed produced Chinese short range ballistic missiles (very similar in design to Pakistans Shaheen/Ghauri series).

The PLA has a whole rocket force dedicated to just ballistic missile strikes. Pakistan regularly tests ballistic missiles as well. It appears both these countries intend to use these missiles in a conventional war and not just a potential nuclear war against India.

Lastly due to our environment ie high mountains close to these 3 countries borders. I honestly dont know how GPS or satellite guided weapons would fare? Signals and coordinates would be thrown all over the place, no matter how advanced the computer system is even a millimeter off would throw it wayyy off into a frenzy.

Thus makes sense why Pakistan uses the cheaper more older TERCOM system in its Babur cruise missiles?

Brother it's very simple. If we copied mig21 do you think it would be inferior copy or we would do some upgrades ourselves over mig21?
If it was very high tech F35 or engines, I can understand that some things we might not be able to make.
Si if we can make that so can China cause china is almost 5-10 yes ahead of us in military hardware manufacturing.

Brother it's very simple. If we copied mig21 do you think it would be inferior copy or we would do some upgrades ourselves over mig21?
If it was very high tech F35 or engines, I can understand that some things we might not be able to make.
Si if we can make that so can China cause china is almost 5-10 yes ahead of us in military hardware manufacturing.

You won't understand their hypocrisy... just enjoy pdf..

Oh my God what a liar you're ,HQ10/HQ12
ESPECIALLY HQ-12 IS A UPGRADED COPY OF RUSSIAN S-300 EVERY DEFENSE SITE STATING THAT

AND YOU COPIED FOREIGN TECHNOLOGIES ON YOUR MIGHTY/VEDIC OUT OF THIS UNIVERSE TEJ@$$ is world beater/state of the art/top notch, but Chinese upgrades their system oh it could be not worked well and other blah blah blah by Indians without any LOGIC and commonsense:blah::blah::blah:

You won't understand their hypocrisy... just enjoy pdf..
You're hypocrite and delusional not us

Sorry my mistake its not HQ-12 but HQ-15 and Russian gives the permission to China to Upgrade their S-300 PMU-1 here it is

1993:The PLA receives at least two dozen S-300PMU-1 units from Russia and reverse-engineers a copy, the HQ-10.

1995:Russia gives the PLA permission to license its S-300PMU-1 system for export and modification.

October 1999: The PLA unveils its upgraded S-300PMU-1 systems, redesignated the HQ-15, in a military parade, stationing several around the eastern coastal zone.

2007/2008:China deploys 4 additional battalions of the HQ-15.
https://missiledefenseadvocacy.org/...at/china/china-anti-access-area-denial/hq-15/

Oh my God what a liar you're ,HQ10/HQ12
ESPECIALLY HQ-12 IS A UPGRADED COPY OF RUSSIAN S-300 EVERY DEFENSE SITE STATING THAT

AND YOU COPIED FOREIGN TECHNOLOGIES ON YOUR MIGHTY/VEDIC OUT OF THIS UNIVERSE TEJ@$$ is world beater/state of the art/top notch, but Chinese upgrades their system oh it could be not worked well and other blah blah blah by Indians without any LOGIC and commonsense:blah::blah::blah:

You're hypocrite and delusional not us

See, you guys bring xyz thing... based on leaked pics... that's how propaganda works... some people good at that work...

Back
Top Bottom