What's new

IAF jet MiG-29k crashes in Goa, probe ordered to look at lapses

Then what is so great if the pilot survive? He flies again and plane will crashed. Harming more asset of India :enjoy:

lol...

YoungPak,

Tejas. Tejas is the answer.

Tejas has perfect record. And is the most advanced fighter in Indian inventory till Rafale...but by Indians are already busy with even more advanced versions of Tejas!

Soon Tejas will be everywhere.

Indians are just crashing their planes to make room for Tejas!!! It is an Ancient Indian Strategy which none can understand. @SIPRA

Well done Indians, well done!

Mangus

Tejas doesnt crash bcos it does not fly

It's a twin engine fighter jet so double engine failure may not be the cause...

Btw it's a second mig 29 lost for Indian Navy in just 4 months.

So many trolls!!!!

It was bird hit.
Why most of birds like hitting IAF only ?
in rest of the world birds hit is rare accident , but in india birds take the jet down ..always

in rest of the world birds hit is rare accident , but in india birds take the jet down ..always
Must be a reasonable explanation. Where is the bird's black box data recorder? That might explain what caused the bird to deviate from its original flight plan and ignore atc warnings about an impending collision with the MiG.

I'm afraid you'll have to ask the birds for the precise reason.

If you want me to speculate, I'd say that because 90% India and Indians are poor, dirty, defecates in open including nearby areas of the air bases. This attracts a lot of birds near the airbases and thereby increases probability of bird hits..

Because it is Indian Navy

i think because the ejector seat doesnt require regular maint. it got spared.

YoungPak,

Tejas. Tejas is the answer.

Tejas has perfect record. And is the most advanced fighter in Indian inventory till Rafale...but by Indians are already busy with even more advanced versions of Tejas!

Soon Tejas will be everywhere.

Indians are just crashing their planes to make room for Tejas!!! It is an Ancient Indian Strategy which none can understand. @SIPRA

Well done Indians, well done!

Mangus

Yes, no doubt, as in old times, by voluntarily getting defeated, they made appropriate room to accommodate Muslims.:lol:

So judging by both of your theories of making room by removing the existing, i guess Indians Pissing on streets are making room for Fantastic Tea ? :-)

It's a twin engine fighter jet so double engine failure may not be the cause...

Btw it's a second mig 29 lost for Indian Navy in just 4 months.

See last para:
Capture-2020-02-24-16-06-09.png

Apparently this was Fourth MiG-29K type to crash during it's short history with IN.

MiG-29K fighter planes face operational deficiencies: CAG report

Read more at:
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst
It's the third crash not fourth.

Fourth incident with IN-814 was just a minor nose gear damage and it got repiared in less than 2 weeks.

It's the third crash not fourth.

Fourth incident with IN-814 was just a minor nose gear damage and it got repiared in less than 2 weeks.

Since you always come out with pathetic excuses, do you know that IAF has managed to write off an equivalent strength of a squadron of MiG-29s so far.

I'm afraid you'll have to ask the birds for the precise reason.

If you want me to speculate, I'd say that because 90% India and Indians are poor, dirty, defecates in open including nearby areas of the air bases. This attracts a lot of birds near the airbases and thereby increases probability of bird hits..

or may be cos your pilots take a dump in the open......

India almost completely wiped out their Harriers and now they are after Mig29K..... we shouldn’t worry about missiles.... these falling planes are a treat enough

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom