What's new

IAF jet MiG-29k crashes in Goa, probe ordered to look at lapses

India needs a hall of fame for all these heroic ejections from Russian jets.

I further recommend that, at least, a Vir Chakra shall be awarded to each of such hero ejectors.:lol::lol::lol:

If only they maintained the rest of the aircraft as well as they maintained their ejector seats...

A very good observation. Their ejector seats never malfunction.:lol:

I further recommend that, at least, a Vir Chakra shall be awarded to each of such hero ejectors.:lol::lol::lol:

A very good observation. Their ejector seats never malfunction.:lol:
I think it is wellcome arrangements from IN navy for upcoming vist of trump which will be with deal of super hornets

I have a question:
Why does their Mig29Ks which are operated by their Navy have crashed but the Mig 29UPGs which are operated by their AirForce haven't?

An Indian Navy MiG aircraft crashed while conducting a routine sortie in Goa on Sunday. According to officials, no casualties have been reported in the crash.

The MiG 29k aircraft was conducting a routine training sortie off the coast of Goa when it crashed at around 10.30 am on Sunday.

The pilot of the aircraft ejected safely and was rescued.

Releasing a statement on the incident, the India Navy said, "An enquiry to investigate the incident has been ordered."

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...-ordered-to-look-at-lapses-1649190-2020-02-23
Probably he was thinking he crossed LOC, he jumped out of plane to have a fantastic tea :lol:

YoungPak,

Tejas. Tejas is the answer.

Tejas has perfect record. And is the most advanced fighter in Indian inventory till Rafale...but by Indians are already busy with even more advanced versions of Tejas!

Soon Tejas will be everywhere.

Indians are just crashing their planes to make room for Tejas!!! It is an Ancient Indian Strategy which none can understand. @SIPRA

Well done Indians, well done!

Mangus

Yes, no doubt, as in old times, by voluntarily getting defeated, they made appropriate room to accommodate Muslims.:lol:
So judging by both of your theories of making room by removing the existing, i guess Indians Pissing on streets are making room for Fantastic Tea ? :-)

I have a question:
Why does their Mig29Ks which are operated by their Navy have crashed but the Mig 29UPGs which are operated by their AirForce haven't?
It's a push for new toys, i.e. they want to create a justification for purchase of Hornets.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom