What's new

IAF in talks with Russia for urgent MiG 29 purchase!

Hahahaha....Can you name atleast 50 of them ..... ?

These were never
Painted by anti corrosion paint....
Not a single...... In that matter.
do you own a contract to paint every single one of them? every single hull or frame is coated with Anti corrosion so that if need be it can stored...:coffee:

Congress is even working hard to cancel the current 36 MMRCA air crafts.....
The whole situation is so pathetic. So many years have passed since the MMRCA, and now the IAF will have to settle for this.

Congress is even working hard to cancel the current 36 MMRCA air crafts.....
I know. It’ll be hard to procure any more Dassault Rafales with this fake scam in the air. At this rate it’ll finally be a completely different aircraft we procure. Logistical nightmare. What a shit show.

How far these traitors will go for power is disgusting.

I know. It’ll be hard to procure any more Dassault Rafales with this fake scam in the air. At this rate it’ll finally be a completely different aircraft we procure. Logistical nightmare. What a shit show.

Anybody will take mig 29 UPG over retiring mig 21 and mig 27,IAF needs to maintain a credible force and mig29s which are also operated by navy and 66 mig 29
upg augment the present capabilities
FB_IMG_1550068558563.jpg
FB_IMG_1550068553063.jpg
FB_IMG_1550068593987.jpg

I can bet one thing if BJP will come again in power they will go with Rafales .... and as TOT alot of critical French technologies will end up in Tejas Mark 2 , in case Congress come to power I will change my passport :)

i think indian pilots love mig-29 but it's too old.they want fighters on emergency basis.i think su-35 is also good option.

do you own a contract to paint every single one of them? every single hull or frame is coated with Anti corrosion so that if need be it can stored...:coffee:
Well if that so than why after 30 years every jet is scraped and these migs are nearly 45 years old.

Well if that so than why after 30 years every jet is scraped and these migs are nearly 45 years old.
for that you need to study Engineering mechanics, Strength of materials, Fluid mechanics, aerodynamics, Machine design etc, you wont read it anyway.
these jets have not flown, jets are scraped because their frame has reached its maximum flying hours....

Anybody will take mig 29 UPG over retiring mig 21 and mig 27,IAF needs to maintain a credible force and mig29s which are also operated by navy and 66 mig 29
upg augment the present capabilitiesView attachment 539138 View attachment 539139 View attachment 539140
WKK WKF veerji. Love your user name.

The point is, the original requirements are far from being met. Sure the mig 29 is a great replacement for our older migs- but this is stop gap patchwork.
Surely this is not optimum

IAF has lost it completely.

THey are in a lurch and acting like headless chickens.

When presented with a good platform with minor limitations, they reject it like a teen rejecting fitness models on hormones.

Now they don't have an option and need an interim procurement - wasting public money.

I can bet one thing if BJP will come again in power they will go with Rafales .... and as TOT alot of critical French technologies will end up in Tejas Mark 2 , in case Congress come to power I will change my passport :)

Increasing Rafale orders is the most prudent thing right now.

Rafale is bound to become the stable 4.5th gen jet for IAF in the coming years till AMCA comes into the reality.

This whole dance around false allegations should be harshly dealt with.

I don't understand why is the government being defensive when:

1- CAG
2- Supreme Court
3- IAF selection committee
4- PMO India

has cleared the damn deal.

There is absolutely no reason for government to go defensive on a drug addict idiot who has nothing to say except rant in front of media

Nirmala is handling this like an immature newbie instead of asking government to press charges of compromising national security against Rahul Gandhi - which is very much possible if the military is being threatened and pilots are dying.

Election or not - no Indian voter will ever compromise the Indian armed forces and believe these fckers - - Except Congi/Secular losers.

for that you need to study Engineering mechanics, Strength of materials, Fluid mechanics, aerodynamics, Machine design etc, you wont read it anyway.
these jets have not flown, jets are scraped because their frame has reached its maximum flying hours....
Well metal is scraped due to electrochemical corrosion.....

Back
Top Bottom