What's new

IAF fighter squadrons to rise to 42 by 2022

brother adm,
You are higly mistaken if you think out top politicians are not corrupt. Look at it

o Telecom scam (Sukh Ram)
o HDW Submarine
o Bitumen scam
o Tansi land deal
o JMM Bribery Scandal
o St Kitts case
o Urea scam
o Anantnag transport subsidy scam
o 1971 Nagarwala scandal
o Fodder scam
o 1975: Declaration of Emergency
o Churhat lottery scam

* Bofors Scandal (1990)
* Animal Husbandry Case (1990)
* Bombay Stock Exchange Manipulation & Fraud by Harshad Mehta (1992)
* Hawala scandal (1993)
* Sukh Ram (1996)
* Fodder Scam in Bihar (1996)
* Kerala SNC Lavalin power scandal (1997)

* Ketan Parekh Scandal, Barak Missile Deal Scandal, Tehelka Scandal (2001)
* Taj corridor case (2002-2003)
* Telgi scandal (2003)
* Nitish Katara Murder Case (2004)
* Oil-for-food programme scam (Natwar Singh) (2005)
* Jessica Lal case (2006)
* Human Trafficking Scam involving Babubhai Katara.
* Gujarat Fake Encounter Controversy (2007)
* Cash-for-votes scandal in the federal parliament (2008)

This list is longgggggggggggggggg... now this satyam fraud ??? and there is political involvment.
Apart from these many scams go unnoticed .
shibu soren
Raghuraj Pratap Singh
Pappu Kalani
Mayawati
mulayam yadav
chautala
jaya lalita
etc etc . lalu yadav : made million $ and said he spent this money from world bank on applying oil to baffalo horns.

Any ways fa -18 has one more disadvantage that we have to relay on american who cant be trusted in case of war.
and by the time we might get them completly americans might be thinking of getting f-18 our of their forces.

Lalu Yadav is one a kind. He changed my opinion about him when changed the face of Indian Railway. He transformed the -6% growth of Indian railway to 7.5 % growth in just 4 years!!!. That guy outta have more than "million dollar chara" in his head.

brother adm,
You are higly mistaken if you think out top politicians are not corrupt. Look at it

o Telecom scam (Sukh Ram)
o HDW Submarine
o Bitumen scam
o Tansi land deal
o JMM Bribery Scandal
o St Kitts case
o Urea scam
o Anantnag transport subsidy scam
o 1971 Nagarwala scandal
o Fodder scam
o 1975: Declaration of Emergency
o Churhat lottery scam

* Bofors Scandal (1990)
* Animal Husbandry Case (1990)
* Bombay Stock Exchange Manipulation & Fraud by Harshad Mehta (1992)
* Hawala scandal (1993)
* Sukh Ram (1996)
* Fodder Scam in Bihar (1996)
* Kerala SNC Lavalin power scandal (1997)

* Ketan Parekh Scandal, Barak Missile Deal Scandal, Tehelka Scandal (2001)
* Taj corridor case (2002-2003)
* Telgi scandal (2003)
* Nitish Katara Murder Case (2004)
* Oil-for-food programme scam (Natwar Singh) (2005)
* Jessica Lal case (2006)
* Human Trafficking Scam involving Babubhai Katara.
* Gujarat Fake Encounter Controversy (2007)
* Cash-for-votes scandal in the federal parliament (2008)

This list is longgggggggggggggggg... now this satyam fraud ??? and there is political involvment.
Apart from these many scams go unnoticed .
shibu soren
Raghuraj Pratap Singh
Pappu Kalani
Mayawati
mulayam yadav
chautala
jaya lalita
etc etc . lalu yadav : made million $ and said he spent this money from world bank on applying oil to baffalo horns.

Any ways fa -18 has one more disadvantage that we have to relay on american who cant be trusted in case of war.
and by the time we might get them completly americans might be thinking of getting f-18 our of their forces.

sir i have no intention of disrespecting you . but you yourself can see that their are are only 1 or 2 defence related scandals .
the rest of the scandals are taking place everywhere in the world . its rather good that they are exposed by the indian television media .

no mark my words . it wont be mig-35 . only our local leaders are corrupt .
people at the top are concerned .
it will be rafale .

but i think f-18 is the best option but the problem with it is that it can be given to us only after 3 full years the contract is awarded to it at the earliest

If it's correct that MCA development will take 10 years, I don't think it will be anyone of these fighters, cause they will be in the same class, build for the same role (mainly for ground strikes) and would be useless in just 10 years of service.
Then only fighters that would be left in MRCA race are Gripen NG and F16 IN. Low cost, gap fillers that can take the role of Mirage and Jaguar and we would save the money to upgrade them.

If it's correct that MCA development will take 10 years, I don't think it will be anyone of these fighters, cause they will be in the same class, build for the same role (mainly for ground strikes) and would be useless in just 10 years of service.
Then only fighters that would be left in MRCA race are Gripen NG and F16 IN. Low cost, gap fillers that can take the role of Mirage and Jaguar and we would save the money to upgrade them.

Brother USA & dutch are replacing your f-16 ... why should we buy it ???? :bounce: for me rafale is good option .. but again on its radar .....

f-18 not possible coz of ToT .

no the mca is to replace jaguars and mig-27s . and im not sure that it will enter service within 10 yrs since right now its just an idea .
u can talk about FGFA . its goin to enter service within 5-6 yrs .

no the mca is to replace jaguars and mig-27s . and im not sure that it will enter service within 10 yrs since right now its just an idea .

MCA will be not for replacement of jags and mig-27s coz these planes will be long gone itll be for mirages and mig-29s

:cheers:

Brother USA & dutch are replacing your f-16 ... why should we buy it ???? :bounce: for me rafale is good option .. but again on its radar .....

f-18 not possible coz of ToT .

I never said it would be my first choice, I think those two options would remain if IAF decides to go for MCA.
If not I also would take Rafale, but I have also doubts about it's radar and specially the engine!

India details plans for indigenous medium combat aircraft

The MMRCA aircraft are fourth-generation fighters that are already in production and incorporating technology that is already available. The MCA will replace the air force's existing MiG-29s and [Dassault] Mirages when those are retired over a decade from now," Subramanyam says. "It is being conceptualised now to use technology that will be available only 10 years from now, and so will be very different and have superior capabilities to the current generation of fighters

MCA will be not for replacement of jags and mig-27s coz these planes will be long gone itll be for mirages and mig-29s

I agree with Jags, but Mig 27 are upgraded to stay in service at least till 2020, so it would be possible that MCA would replace them and Mig 29 then. Mirage could be upgraded, but $2 B is way too much, to go for new Gripen would be much better.

I agree with Jags, but Mig 27 are upgraded to stay in service at least till 2020, so it would be possible that MCA would replace them and Mig 29 then. Mirage could be upgraded, but $2 B is way too much, to go for new Gripen would be much better.

dont worry mate IAF knows what it wants so lets end this chai biscoot session and about MCA it wont come before 2025 when MCA will be asked to become a MMRCA jusy like LCA going to be LMRCA :tsk: it should learn something from rafale induction process :enjoy:

dont worry mate IAF knows what it wants so lets end this chai biscoot session and about MCA it wont come before 2025 when MCA will be asked to become a MMRCA jusy like LCA going to be LMRCA :tsk: it should learn something from rafale induction process :enjoy:

Don't be so pessimistic, IAF is involved from begining in the design so they will put the details they want from the plane.gned for the project as of now so we should start the speculation only after GoI gives money for the project

sir i have no intention of disrespecting you . but you yourself can see that their are are only 1 or 2 defence related scandals .
the rest of the scandals are taking place everywhere in the world . its rather good that they are exposed by the indian television media .

sir adm,
You heard of Bofors scandal an you know ask our soldiers what they think of scandles in defence. Its a big problem Some time i think we need some real RANG DE BASANTI. you know i would love to see mrca go without much influence of politics, but i dont see its possible. But i hope it goes to rafael or fa-18 super hornet with a good deal may be.:cheers:

Mirage and Mig-29 are going to updatation for his life 20 so can it will replace it and other hand both mig-27 & jaguar not have any radar so may be it will be end their life from 2020.

sir adm,
You heard of Bofors scandal an you know ask our soldiers what they think of scandles in defence. Its a big problem Some time i think we need some real RANG DE BASANTI. you know i would love to see mrca go without much influence of politics, but i dont see its possible. But i hope it goes to rafael or fa-18 super hornet with a good deal may be.:cheers:

lets keep our fingers crossed .

sir adm,

Frankly I think Bofors scandals are blown out of proportion. There are others scandals in defense, but as you have taken this as ex, in Kargil bofors were quite successful and for kickbacks in defense, name the country where this does not happen. Defense deals are so big that there is bound to be corruption.

Living by the rule\ideals are good, but I like to live in practical world.

Back
Top Bottom