What's new

IAF fighter shoots down suspicious object in Rajasthan

Height of unprofessionalism & irresponsibility by joker air force which also done blunders in the past.

What if they dropped bombs on audience or on any town ? What the heck really ?

You will definately become the PAF pilot by keeping reading Quwa.

And Great general of PA and strategic by reading HAQ Mussing.

Till some one slap your face and say "SUBHAY HO GAYI HAI MAAMU"

It is a feel good news for the Pakistanis(that's too a fake one). Now they will say that it doesn't matter if we get new modern jets cause our fighter pilots are a bunch of rookies who drops live bombs over civilian population.

I agree with your assessment that Indian pilots are too incompetent to fly the Rafales.

It is a feel good news for the Pakistanis(that's too a fake one). Now they will say that it doesn't matter if we get new modern jets cause our fighter pilots are a bunch of rookies who drops live bombs over civilian population.
In no damn way anyone intentionally drops live bombs in its populated area except if there is some malfunction and they get released or there is some hung bomb (which can drop anywhere anytime). U would recall how desperately recently Iraqi pilot try to get rid of hung bombs but they did fell in Baghdad in the end causing lots of damage. Was that thing in his control? So please...
http://www.wsj.com/articles/at-leas...-force-plane-accidently-drops-bomb-1436193351

How about that?

http://www.indiatimes.com/news/indi...-panic-but-no-casualties-reported-249861.html
http://www.abplive.in/india-news/fighter-jet-accidently-drops-bombs-over-barmer-in-rajasthan-281161
http://zeenews.india.com/news/india...ently-drops-5-bombs-in-rajasthan_1849264.html

I would have really appreciated if U had just scrolled down till end where i had inquired about that whats the actual story and if these bombs thingi and that balloon is co related or what. The residents did hear some loud explosions in 10 km radius. Cannon fire and such loud explosions???
Yes the explosion was a result of the gaseous balloon which had a 5-6m diameter exploding after being shot.

The question of falling bomb doesn't arise as the jets dispatched were on air defence standby and they are not armed with bombs but only A2A weaponry.

Height of unprofessionalism & irresponsibility by joker air force which also done blunders in the past.

What if they dropped bombs on audience or on any town ? What the heck really ?
for a guy whose display picture is of a mass murdering maniac like adolf hitler you seem really concerned about the safety of indian civilians . i wish the pakistani establishment had the same concern before sending jihadis across the border.
at least the iaf is professional enough to know the difference between an enemy warship and a friendly warship and not end up shooting at our own naval ships . should i remind you about the professionalism that the paf displayed when american helicopters came inside pak airspace and managed to kill OBL in a house few kms away from a pak military base ? or the professionalism that they display when american drones bomb pakistani civilians to kingdom come?
as the great ice cube once said ,"you better check yourself before you wreck yourself ".

Before that they smoked an Atlantique.. that was great feat too...

Glad to see that you also picked up on IAF's pattern of only being able to perform against unarmed targets :tup:

Yes the explosion was a result of the gaseous balloon which had a 5-6m diameter exploding after being shot.

Helium balloons, or any other balloon for that matter, does not explode after being shot at with bullets (unlike in bollywood and hollywood).

Last edited:
Before that they smoked an Atlantique.. that was great feat too...
Smoking baloons, pigeons and non-combat jets ....well ...if that's what you call a feat then live with it for the rest of your life !

I ca
Smoking baloons, pigeons and non-combat jets ....well ...if that's what you call a feat then live with it for the rest of your life !

I called smoking of the Atlantique a feat too and I am OK living with it for rest of my life...

Glad to see that you also picked up on IAF's pattern of only being able to perform against unarmed targets :tup:

I also picked up the pattern where some country's assets get smoked by IAF regularly whenever they try to sneak in...

The question of falling bomb doesn't arise as the jets dispatched were on air defence standby and they are not armed with bombs but only A2A weaponry.
Thanks for info. Seems one more instance of irresponsible media reporting which even went on claiming that 5 bombs were dropped.

I ca

I called smoking of the Atlantique a feat too and I am OK living with it for rest of my life...

We don't blame you, in a world where your air force chases after pigeons, balloons and planets, an unarmed maritime patrol aircraft would be the highest trophy you can boast about, that too having lost 2 combat aircraft to the said enemy's fire only a month before.

I also picked up the pattern where some country's assets get smoked by IAF regularly whenever they try to sneak in...

Yea......all those pigeons, camels and balloons......we are all in awe.

We don't blame you, in a world where your air force chases after pigeons, balloons and planets, an unarmed maritime patrol aircraft would be the highest trophy you can boast about, that too having lost 2 combat aircraft to the said enemy's fire only a month before.

Yea......all those pigeons, camels and balloons......we are all in awe.

No worries, smok'em all, pigeons, balloons, "non-state actor" bunkers, empty land (a.k.a Munthodhalo).. smok'em all I say... as long as they don't strafe our own ship, everything is fine and dandy... and in the process if we lose some asset, keep count and smoke twice/thrice as much of those who caused it, armed, unarmed, state or non-state, on a training sortie or a regular mission.. just smok'em...

Pigeons and baloons too !
Yeah, pigeon, balloon, Atlantique everything included... better 100 false positive than 1 false negative..

images

Yeah, pigeon, balloon, Atlantique everything included... better 100 false positive than 1 false negative..
The list should be like pigeon, balloon, Non-combatat plane and a Bike, no ?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom