What's new

IAF fighter shoots down suspicious object in Rajasthan

And their media was ready to drop bombs on Lahore and Islamabad. I mean I don't know if I can laugh anymore since so many stupid things they do everyday have started to become a normal part of life.

It is a grave mistake made by IAF by dropping not only one but five fuckin* bombs.:crazy:
And LOL at the cover up story by IAF.Even I can make better cover ups than this joke.:lol:

IAF Droped 5 Bombs on Spy Baloon

Ladies and gentlemen After Pakistan's Spy Pigeons i present to you Pakistan's Spy Baloons .........
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dumb... don't you've any other work than opening a troll thread???

First of all they were not bombs... which were dropped by IAF and pilots used cannon to take out the balloon...

Last edited:
First of all they were not bombs... which were dropped by IAF and pilots used air to air missile to take out the balloon...
watch the report before posting....The reporter clearly mentions Bombs (not A2A missile) repeatedly.Also,which A2A missile produces a boom which can be heared 8 kms away.....

watch the report before posting....The reporter clearly mentions Bombs (not A2A missile) repeatedly.Also,which A2A missile produces a boom which can be heared 8 kms away.....

LoL... have you ever heard about ""Wrong Reports"" nobody would use dummy bombs at a balloon flying so high,, there were 5 objects which fell in defferent places.. the objects were confirmed that they're not bombs but police have sent a letter to IAF about the object.

The police confirmed the small objects found at site were not Bombs.Infact they were 30mm shells fired by Sukhois.
The loud noise heard was due to a sonic boom from a Sukhoi.

LoL... have you ever heard about ""Wrong Reports"" nobody would use dummy bombs at a balloon flying so high,,
I know that but there is no other explanation as of know so I will believe what I have at hand which is this report....
there were 5 objects which fell in defferent places.. the objects were confirmed that they're not bombs but police have sent a letter to IAF about the object.
We will discus that after an explanation from IAF.Until then ciao

The police confirmed the small objects found at site were not Bombs.Infact they were 30mm shells fired by Sukhois.
The loud noise heard was due to a sonic boom from a Sukhoi.
Source????

If it is indeed a pigeon, then it would be a great feat for IAF. If they can track and shoot a pigeon, they can track and shoot anything else.
Last time an IAF Mig locked on a poor motorcyclist on the road ...he was hit with an ejection seat ...that too was a great feat indeed !

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom