What's new

IAF Drama l Radar images proves that Abhinandan downed Pakistan F-16

Status
Not open for further replies.
What an idiots i was expecting some new drama but seems they are not incompetent in their job but in making dramas as well.old drama chaloo uss main kuch dikha daity ""we cant due to security reasons ""tu press conference ki kynn?? yeh loog sirf apni marwany aaye thy

Today's statement by IAF.

D3oYh-vV4AEh3CY.jpeg

D3oYic2UEAAS0ZQ.jpeg

D3oYjHqUYAAXILq.jpeg

Attachments

• D3oYjHqUYAAXILq.jpeg
    D3oYjHqUYAAXILq.jpeg
    71 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
What I suspect is that they will likely share doctored AWACS signals they were earlier claiming they couldn't show due to sensitivity of information. Either doctored AWACS signals, or doctored communications but nothing which cannot be faked in the Bollywood capital easily.
Their original claim was that PAF targeted during AWAC change over and now all of sudden AWACS.

What the hell...... What was the core point of this useless media talk?

What is stopping them from releasing this "irrefutable proof"?! Was this imaginary F-16 shot down by a secret plasma cannon that DRDO has fit onto all MiG-21s that the proof (not this shitty "radar slide") can't be released?

India is the country that invents events to win elections --- they will create fake proof where there is none, so it surprises me that they're taking so long to release proof of a "real" event.

Successful shtrike at balakot

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

What a joke indian airforce has become due to political medelling

Their original claim was that PAF targeted during AWAC change over and now all of sudden AWACS.

Same thought, I thought IAF did not have AWACS station at the point as claimed by many Indians here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom