What's new

IAEA praises Pakistan's nuclear security record

And this idiot thinks Pakistan's nuclear program is dangerous lol.

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1443372840.942648.jpg

And this idiot thinks Pakistan's nuclear program is dangerous lol.

View attachment 260795
He is so famous, i dont even know his name, lel ;P
To some Pakistani members here, i respect your sentiments but lets not take everything to India or Indians.; P

Good to hear our assets are like always safe

Last edited:
Indian nuclear programme is not secure....ISIS is the emerging threat for india in IOK....... they can further destroy their nuclear plants............. the only sane option is de nuclerization of india........................ burnol is not expensive now a days............

I don't understand when they say Pakistani nuclears are secure? Secure, really? They are joking. They try hard and being trying hard to get info about Pakistans nucks, every other smart *** and smart groups try their best to get little info but when they give up and find no clues all they say Pakistani nucks are secure. You guys out of sense, they are most secure thing in Pakistan. so stop worrying about Pakistan and move on.

I don't understand when they say Pakistani nuclears are secure? Secure, really? They are joking. They try hard and being trying hard to get info about Pakistans nucks, every other smart *** and smart groups try their best to get little info but when they give up and find no clues all they say Pakistani nucks are secure. You guys out of sense, they are most secure thing in Pakistan. so stop worrying about Pakistan and move on.
Good Good. Let the butthurt flow through you.

Indian nuclear programme is not secure....ISIS is the emerging threat for india in IOK....... they can further destroy their nuclear plants............. the only sane option is de nuclerization of india........................ burnol is not expensive now a days............
What a joke. Did you have friendship with the ISIS brothers and will allow to cross the border.
The title suggest the nuclear reactor safety record and not the nuclear weapon. You tell which one is more safer is it pakistani weapon going into the hands of sarkari jehadi or the nuclear arsenal of Republic of India.

De nuclearization is the threat flying on you not us by any mean. Remember How US agencies trying to prove with the report that pakistan have the biggest nuclear material other than us and russia. You must be feeling proud but the thing is that they were counting the whole fissile material including the fuel for the nuclear reactors. They are not so idiot to unseen that but consider it the background buildup to persue the world to believe that before the real operation takes place, same way how iraq was targeted.

Till then keep your burnol jokes with you ,for your sarkari jehadi, for your amusement.

countries which haven't signed NPT are not subject to proliferation.
I never mentioned any treaty aka NPT. My question is which have the best and the worst nuclear proliferation record in the world

What a joke. Did you have friendship with the ISIS brothers and will allow to cross the border.
The title suggest the nuclear reactor safety record and not the nuclear weapon. You tell which one is more safer is it pakistani weapon going into the hands of sarkari jehadi or the nuclear arsenal of Republic of India.

De nuclearization is the threat flying on you not us by any mean. Remember How US agencies trying to prove with the report that pakistan have the biggest nuclear material other than us and russia. You must be feeling proud but the thing is that they were counting the whole fissile material including the fuel for the nuclear reactors. They are not so idiot to unseen that but consider it the background buildup to persue the world to believe that before the real operation takes place, same way how iraq was targeted.

Till then keep your burnol jokes with you ,for your sarkari jehadi, for your amusement.

I never mentioned any treaty aka NPT. My question is which have the best and the worst nuclear proliferation record in the world

Keep your de nuclerization of Pakistan rhetoric with you......it is good for your home combustion....... don't try to create stupid noise it can come back to you as well........ for your information Pakistan is not Iraq............ with second strike capability result will be fatal for your jokers

Keep your de nuclerization of Pakistan rhetoric with you......it is good for your home combustion....... don't try to create stupid noise it can come back to you as well........ for your information Pakistan is not Iraq............ with second strike capability result will be fatal for your jokers
It was my duty to warn you and the reason with the facts. Now depends on you how you take it and no body is comparing your second strike capability with the IRAQ and no one is mentioning India its the USA which I don't think the second strike capability (don't know whether exists or not ) will do anything to USA. FIY it was way better than your burnol remark

I am yet to see a statement presented as it was delivered that praises Pakistan. I will stand corrected if the exact statement of what was said matches with the essence of the article. It is best to use the exact words instead of patting your back with innuendos.

My Dear Pakistani Brothers, First Think then Speak.

1. Nuclear Reactors : Problems may lead to Chernobyil and GreenMile island
2. Nuclear Weapons : Problems may lead to what we call "broken arrow"
3. Ncuelar Technology : Problems may lead to what we know as "Nuclear Proliferation"
4. Nuclear Waste Management : Problem may lead to incidents where radioctive isotoes used for medical applications are mis-handled.

So. What are we talking about ?

Plz note, IAEA has made comments over #1 , while Pakistan is having a really shameful record with #3 ( Courtesy AQ Khan )

In india , Brazil we have had isolated issues with #4.

Back
Top Bottom