What's new

IAEA praises Pakistan's nuclear security record

I am yet to see a statement presented as it was delivered that praises Pakistan. I will stand corrected if the exact statement of what was said matches with the essence of the article. It is best to use the exact words instead of patting your back with innuendos.
Good point. I cannot find anything on the IAEA site that makes such a statement praising Pakistan. Can someone produce the actual IAEA statement itself?

It was my duty to warn you and the reason with the facts. Now depends on you how you take it and no body is comparing your second strike capability with the IRAQ and no one is mentioning India its the USA which I don't think the second strike capability (don't know whether exists or not ) will do anything to USA. FIY it was way better than your burnol remark

My little bro used to scare me papa said this, papa said that about you........
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
.......... now we laugh together about his childhood .......... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Good point. I cannot find anything on the IAEA site that makes such a statement praising Pakistan. Can someone produce the actual IAEA statement itself?
Only the member who have started the thread could provide more precisely or rather the author of the article from where it was copied paste. Anything to add @skyflow

My little bro used to scare me papa said this, papa said that about you........
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
.......... now we laugh together about his childhood .......... :rofl::rofl::rofl:
How can the man with the brain in his knees be scared he he .
Just see how you are making the mockery of yourself by posting such post. Come with some decent idea and add something substantial on the thread subject.

Back
Top Bottom