What's new

IA Jawan snatches AK-47 from Freedom fighter in J&K during tense standoff

That's also such a gay thing to say. Gay Hind :)

Ok. Keep your sexual preferences to yourself. Hopefully there will be some gay Indian guy here to join up with you and make your fantasies come true. Best of luck in your search :cheers:

Says someone who married an Indian

Salaams Hamid. How is the family treating you? The girls in Pakistan still refusing to marry you ? :D

I have dined at the Gaylord Indian Restaurant.

The Chutney reminded me that a village starved for that.

Was delicious the meal.

Villages starve in all countries. Indian villages are no different. As long as the chutney keeps on flowing

Nobody knows what happened there. You are rushing in to declare the offender a "terrorist". He could be a guy who had an argument with his wife and threatened to commit suicide. Happens everywhere all the time. With the manner in which the officer is trying to calm him down and the way he is holding his weapon, it is highly unlikely that he intended posing any threat to the officers. Ever considered that genius ?
Lol India doesn't have the gun culture that pak does. It is very hard to procure even a basic handgun or air-gun in India leave alone an AR. He may or may not be a terrorist but I'm sure he may be an organizer of stone pelting activities or something on those lines. IA or JKP kills people who are directly involved with terrorist organizations but a lot of people who receive funding from our western border and organize stone pelting still roam freely across the valley. Such cunts aren't smoked but put behind the bars and interrogated

Salaams Hamid. How is the family treating you? The girls in Pakistan still refusing to marry you ? :D

Wa alaykum.

Family is fine Alhumdulilah.

Yes it seems women are being childish and gay about it.

Not much hope left Anyhow as the hairline recedes like the Brits during falkland

Wa alaykum.

Family is fine Alhumdulilah.

Yes it seems women are being childish and gay about it.

Not much hope left Anyhow as the hairline recedes like the Brits during falkland

Not to stress my dear Hamid. I have a few single female cousins back in Pakistan. Pick your choice, the homely type or the smoking independent professional

Lol India doesn't have the gun culture that pak does. It is very hard to procure even a basic handgun or air-gun in India leave alone an AR. He may or may not be a terrorist but I'm sure he may be an organizer of stone pelting activities or something on those lines. IA or JKP kills people who are directly involved with terrorist organizations but a lot of people who receive funding from our western border and organize stone pelting still roam freely across the valley. Such cunts aren't smoked but put behind the bars and interrogated

Watch your language. This isn't your family lounge

As long as

Its an Indian village. You know the rules

I refuse avacados now after seeing how humans are suffering in South America for that.

I gave up Soul food for human suffering. Check out how mother Teresa swag i dragging with that.

respect .. good job by jawan he saved many lives by disarming the "militant / freedom fighter / mujahid / terrorist" (jo bhi hai )

Its an Indian village. You know the rules

I refuse avacados now after seeing how humans are suffering in South America for that.

I gave up Soul food for human suffering. Check out how mother Teresa swag i dragging with that.

If I wasn't married I would have fallen in love with the philosopher in you my dear Hamid :D

I also refuse to objectify women.

Only Indian men have 10 gopis to choose from.

Lady my PM is a beggar. I cant choose

Imran Bhai is doing his best my dear Hamid. Give the poor man a chance. None of his ex wives did. Surely Pakistan owes him that much :D

If I wasn't married I would have fallen in love with the philosopher in you my dear Hamid :D

They used to laugh at Plato too.

Imran Bhai is doing his best my dear Hamid. Give the poor man a chance. None of his ex wives did. Surely Pakistan owes him that much :D

Its the lethargic pace that gets me. Otherwise the bloke is a motivated charity by God.

But but but.......
What happened to mah terrorist army 7 lakh occupiers....
Feels bad man....

Back
Top Bottom