What's new

'I won't mind returning with 'military uniform on' to make Pakistan sovereign': Altaf

Do you honestly expect anything other, than requests for more bloodshed, from a twat like him?

Altaf Bhai (yuck, quick hand me a paper bag) and his unfulfilled fantasies.

Talking of irresponsible statements. I am sure you have come across this one>>>>>

YouTube - Altaf Hussain calls creation of Pakistan the Biggest Mistake

asking me honestly well yes his stance on most of the fundamental issues is 100% correct , he has sucessfully identified fatal problems within pakistan which no one else has bothered too , i do understand that this statement to call in army to interfere in punjbas buisness is out of desparation and some what irresponsible .... in my opinion let the democracy flourish these problems are not going to go away soon just like that. They were injected in our system over few decades and will take a lot of time to go away.

if he do it then we will do with him same as sri lanka done with parbhakan ahhahahahh self made general .

165767_140949875966489_100001544314018_254952_4230391_n.jpg

asking me honestly well yes his stance on most of the fundamental issues is 100% correct , he has sucessfully identified fatal problems within pakistan which no one else has bothered too ,

Ok bowing in front of the ''Bhai''is obligatory for us now. I guess he must possess the acumen not witnessed before. Must we have all these ANPs, PPPs, MLs and the likes?Waste of precious time/votes when we have the answer to all our woes and worries staring us right in the face. Lo and Behold the great ''Bhai'', one who brings Steven Hawkng to shame.

Oh but wait, where do we bow? The ''gods-gifts-to-pakistanis'' is not present at the altar. :what:

Oyay Mr Hawking, can you step in for a bit, while we go looking for the truant?:rofl:

One question ''Bhai'' if you please.

And for an instance let us imagine that the Army comes to our ''rescue'' in Punjab, what then?

Should we also rule out KHI and its target killing militia?

And why just Punjab? Why not Baluchistan , Khyber Pakhtoonkhwaa, Sindh all embroiled in our huge 'Khichdee'? For it is a fact indeed that all the latter are facing some sort of turmoil, external and within.

Back to square one?

Must we chop the nose off to spite the face? :undecided:

(oh **** that was more than one question, I better scurry before someone from Nine Zero comes looking for me)

One question ''Bhai'' if you please.

And for an instance let us imagine that the Army comes to our ''rescue'' in Punjab, what then?

Should we also rule out KHI and its target killing militia?

And why just Punjab? Why not Baluchistan , Khyber Pakhtoonkhwaa, Sindh all embroiled in our huge 'Khichdee'? For it is a fact indeed that all the latter are facing some sort of turmoil, external and within.

Back to square one?

Must we chop the nose off to spite the face? :undecided:

(oh **** that was more than one question, I better scurry before someone from Nine Zero comes looking for me)

What kind of answers do you expect from a drunk person? He is a joker don't take him serious.

The green goes really well with the colour of his eyes, dont you think? Or maybe his overall complexion, he is green right? (with envy???:undecided:)

Not sure about his eye color or complexion but may be its his inner color (black) that is matching with uniform.

What kind of answers do you expect from a drunk person? He is a joker don't take him serious.

Who says I take him seriously? He is, and will always hold a very special place in my eyes. That of a space cadet who forgot to pack his lunch.

But what do we do about the numbers of mechanical brutes that follow his calls to arms/violence as is it were calls to prayers?

He should have been in Benazir's spot.

Are you sure you are allowed, by law, to say something like that about our current president?

Back door bandit?

Altaf and Zardari sitting in a tree dot dot dot, need I say more? :lol:

He is nearing 60 so satthiya gaya hai!

Altaf Bhagora hai hai..he is having bad dreams about Naseerullah Babar being godly appointed to do hisab kitab with him in hell!

why do these pplz live so long .............i laugh more while listening to him instead of watching tom & jerry .............
for GOD sake yar .......... come on i cannt stop laughing

Back
Top Bottom