What's new

I Will Disarm All Militant Groups in Pakistan: Imran Khan

Imran Khan is a simple minded person who does not have the tact or the guile to be a PM.

Best reason yet i have heard of for voting for IK.

Pakistan has had generations of leaders that are experts in guile, that say one thing in private then say another in public, that smile warmly while they think about where in your back to plant the dagger. You have had leaders that can lie cheat and steal with the best of them.
Perhaps naive and honest might make a plesant change, lies graft and corruption havent been a big successs.

not a chance in hell......any move to end diplomatic, moral and other support to the nationalistic Kashmiris would be a nail in the coffin for anyone ---civilian, government, etc.

in fact I hope Imran Khan will be more vocal about this Kashmir issue than the incumbent twits/lotas who dont care about any of the country's national interests

Neither Imran nor your great leaders can do jack all. Kashmir was, is and always will be an integral part of India. It will be resolved with the LOC being the international border and you can go cry all yo u want like a baby to the UN, Pakistan as a nation has lost its creditability. So my advice to you is go and bury your head in the sand like an ostrich cause no one is going to listen to you. What are you going to do in the max? Send more terrorist scumbags over the borders who like to crack some firecrackers? Good go ahead then its live target practice for our army and BSF Jawans to hone their skills.

like all politicians, he tells or tries to tell people the things they want to hear....at least his argument is a bit more plausible and he has the courage to spend hours addressing and detailing the issues

this was especially what came to my mind when i and other Pakistanis sat down and spoke to him during a Q&A via link early last week..

will he deliver? well I'd like to think he can and will....that's why me personally I will vote for him come elections. May as well give him the chance, no?

i mean we dont have much to lose at this point.....the problem with some Pakistanis is that they think electing leaders they like (or told to like) would suddenly just magically make the issues go away......from his end i expect the ''institutionalization'' of accountability and fight against corruption; i expect Pakistan-centric policies which keep our national interests in mind and heart.....but Pakistanis must also be willing to get their hands dirty and to develop themselves and work hard and sweat/bleed hard towards a prosperous Pakistan

our elders always tell us that their generation failed on many counts and that the faith of our country lies in our hands.....may our hands be capable ones

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

Neither Imran nor your great leaders can do jack all. Kashmir was, is and always will be an integral part of India.

never was, never will be.....examine the ground realities (or travel to Kashmir if you have the nerve to)

It will be resolved with the LOC being the international border and you can go cry all yo u want like a baby to the UN, Pakistan as a nation has lost its creditability. So my advice to you is go and bury your head in the sand like an ostrich cause no one is going to listen to you. What are you going to do in the max? Send more terrorist scumbags over the borders who like to crack some firecrackers? Good go ahead then its live target practice for our army and BSF Jawans to hone their skills.

i can see who is crying and flapping their arms, hiding under the cover

what's wrong? :lol:

like all politicians, he tells or tries to tell people the things they want to hear....at least his argument is a bit more plausible and he has the courage to spend hours addressing and detailing the issues

this was especially what came to my mind when i and other Pakistanis sat down and spoke to him during a Q&A via link early last week..

will he deliver? well I'd like to think he can and will....that's why me personally I will vote for him come elections. May as well give him the chance, no?

i mean we dont have much to lose at this point.....the problem with some Pakistanis is that they think electing leaders they like (or told to like) would suddenly just magically make the issues go away......from his end i expect the ''institutionalization'' of accountability and fight against corruption; i expect Pakistan-centric policies which keep our national interests in mind and heart.....but Pakistanis must also be willing to get their hands dirty and to develop themselves and work hard and sweat/bleed hard towards a prosperous Pakistan

our elders always tell us that their generation failed on many counts and that the faith of our country lies in our hands.....may our hands be capable ones

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

never was, never will be.....examine the ground realities (or travel to Kashmir if you have the nerve to)

i can see who is crying and flapping their arms, hiding under the cover

what's wrong? :lol:

been to srinagar felt totally comfortable visiting friends just last year was awesome.

your argument is fo f ed up and debunked.

11 lakh tourists break Kashmir Valley's 25-year record - Economic Times

we are crying lol, you’re the one in denial, is was and always will be in denial. :disagree: better luck next time zzzzZZzzzzZ

some of you dotheads out there are funny people....at any rate, we have several Kashmiri threads; we have an entire sub-forum dedicated to Azad & Occupied Kashmir. I'll be happy to humiliate and debunk your theories there, this thread aint the place for that.

thanks!

some of you dotheads out there are funny people....at any rate, we have several Kashmiri threads; we have an entire sub-forum dedicated to Azad & Occupied Kashmir. I'll be happy to humiliate and debunk your theories there, this thread aint the place for that.

thanks!

Yes we hear the same mantras everyday getting a bit boring :blah:, back to topic. Imran will not last long in office or let alone be in one piece if he decides to disarm all terrorists groups in Pakistan. The same case with Bhutto will defiantly apply, although it’s very nice hear in words actions speak louder than words in this case.

at least he had the courage to say it --and it goes in line with the aspirations of most Pakistanis.

never in our lifetimes will these nalayak indians admit their crimes against scores of Muslims, Sikhs, even their own bottom of the rung of the ladder ''untouchables''

while Pakistan is at least doing something to stop its soil from being used by militants, the indians are losing that battle on all fronts and in fact are unpatriotic by pointing fingers on us while 1/3 of their country is inhabited by terrorists

Neither Imran nor your great leaders can do jack all. Kashmir was, is and always will be an integral part of India. It will be resolved with the LOC being the international border and you can go cry all yo u want like a baby to the UN, Pakistan as a nation has lost its creditability. So my advice to you is go and bury your head in the sand like an ostrich cause no one is going to listen to you. What are you going to do in the max? Send more terrorist scumbags over the borders who like to crack some firecrackers? Good go ahead then its live target practice for our army and BSF Jawans to hone their skills.

We may not want it now. But it be Free someday whether you like it or not. Neither we are going to get it and nor will you for long...

Imran Khan may end militancy in Pakistan but he can't stop kashmiri militants in Indian admisntered Kashmir from kicking your a$$. These guys will be around until you stop raping and killiing them. You need to look at your own side first before looking at ours....

while Pakistan is at least doing something to stop its soil from being used by militants, the indians are losing that battle on all fronts and in fact are unpatriotic by pointing fingers on us while 1/3 of their country is inhabited by terrorists
After incidents like abbotabad, the claim in bold sounds nothing more than self serving nonsense really..

---------- Post added at 08:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 AM ----------

We may not want it now. But it be Free someday whether you like it or not. Neither we are going to get it and nor will you for long...
Dont hold your breath waiting for that my man.. the concept of freedom that you talk of is nothing more than a smoke screen used by Pakistan to justify its support of terrorism as an instrument of state policy..

Imran Khan may end militancy in Pakistan but he can't stop kashmiri militants in Indian admisntered Kashmir from kicking your a$$. These guys will be around until you stop raping and killiing them. You need to look at your own side first before looking at ours....
The killing of the militants wont stop till the time they stop being militants..

Best reason yet i have heard of for voting for IK.

Pakistan has had generations of leaders that are experts in guile, that say one thing in private then say another in public, that smile warmly while they think about where in your back to plant the dagger. You have had leaders that can lie cheat and steal with the best of them.
Perhaps naive and honest might make a plesant change, lies graft and corruption havent been a big successs.

His comment was in regards to foreign policy. We need someone who is honest in domestic matters, but who can swim with the sharks in international waters. That's no place for guppies.

I think it should be based on a vote or plebisite. The people of Azad Kashmir I have met consider themselves a part of Pakistan. Kashmiri and proud but Pakistani. Pakistan can't just give up the parts of Kashmir it already controls without the will of its own people.

That was my point. Let the people decide and both Pakistan and India should honor the decision.

I Will Disarm All Militant Groups in Pakistan: Imran Khan

If you can do that, I will break the moon, eat the mars and switch off the sun... or wait..

How can I do that?? :rolleyes:

I think it should be based on a vote or plebisite. The people of Azad Kashmir I have met consider themselves a part of Pakistan. Kashmiri and proud but Pakistani. Pakistan can't just give up the parts of Kashmir it already controls without the will of its own people.

Then we come to the ignored region of Gilgit-Baltistan. There is resentment there but lets remember the gilgit scouts sided with Pakistan during the 1948 war with India and because they literally gave control of Gilgit is Pakistan controlling 2/5th of Kashmir. The lashkars take more credit than they deserve. They took azad kashmir but they had no role in taking Gilgit.

And I agree with you. The media has failed to raise the Kashmir Issue.

Why don't you read UN resolution on Kashmir.

The Government of Pakistan should undertake to use its best endeavors:
To secure the withdrawal from the State of Jammu and Kashmir of tribesmen and Pakistani nationals not normally resident therein who have entered the State for the purposes of fighting, and to prevent any intrusion into the State of such elements and any furnishing of material aid to those fighting in the State;

The Government of India should:
When it is established to the satisfaction of the Commission set up in accordance with the Council's Resolution 39 (1948) that the tribesmen are withdrawing and that arrangements for the cessation of the fighting have become effective, put into operation in consultation with the Commission a plan for withdrawing their own forces from Jammu and Kashmir and reducing them progressively to the minimum strength required for the support of the civil power in the maintenance of law and order;

Though I was not in mood to bring K factor here, but when you brought it, it's my moral obligation to educate you. If you can read, please read the UN resolution here ...

http://www.kashmiri-cc.ca/un/sc21apr48.htm

Back
Top Bottom