What's new

I was the Australian doctor on the WHO's COVID-19 mission to China. Here's what we found about the origins of the coronavirus

I have seen images of Indians eating rats. Bats are consumed mostly in Pacific Ocean states and SEA tribal areas - but still not common.

As the WHO findings suggest, the origin has to be elsewhere - or in many places altogether.
bat bites cow. indian drinks that cow's urine & cow's dung for breakfast. indian gets covid from drinking cow urine & cow dung. then indian goes to work at call center. indian gives covid to american manager bobs vegne. bobs vegne goes for tourism to wuhan, China. WALAAA...PANDEMIC BEGINS!

Dude in India some people eat bats who are mostly tribals living in or near forests.and they clean and cook it to eat and they have no known cases of spreading diseases
But in China you every one eats all kinds of things and know what happened last year to the world
ARE YOU SERIOUS?
Are Indians by nature unhygienic?
If there is a ranking of countries in respect of observance of standards of sanitation and hygiene, one can be sure that India would figure close to the bottom.

Eating CORONaVIRUS BATS is widespread in India.
YUMMY YUM YUM.
Indian Hindus Eating Bats 22.jpg

I'm confused that Spain and Italy haven't come under scrutiny as they have cases documented from well before the Wuhan outbreak. Actual viral RNA was found in skin biopsies from early 2019.

US, as well. They also have earlier cases which were covered up.
there is that virginia government bio lab that they keep dodging questions on nor open up for inspection...

there is that virginia government bio lab that they keep dodging questions on nor open up for inspection...

Inspectors visited the lab in China and found no mismanagement or technological shortcoming. Besides, the said lab never produced agents, but, inspected existing ones.

US military labs, including the one which was mysteriously closed down and residents silenced, produced bioweapons.

Back
Top Bottom