What's new

I want zero crime in the country: Ch Nisar

Dawood Ibrahim

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
21 MINS AGO BY WEB DESK
Peshawars-Christian-Colony-blast-attackers-were-foreigners-says-Ch-Nisar-300x225.jpg

Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar on Tuesday attended a passing out parade of the Rapid Response Force.

Speaking at the ceremony, Nisar said, “I am glad that in the last three years appointments in the department have been transparent.”

“Police officials to do not belong to anyone, they are here to serve Pakistan,” he said.

“I want zero crime in the country,” said Nisar, while adding that the police should abide by the law in the country.

He added that in the last government’s tenure there were bomb blasts every other day.

Addressing the pass-outs he said, “Serve the nation. Stop terrorists from entering Islamabad. Establish your control in the capital,” he said.

In its first batch, 409 cadets passed out including 341 constables, including 45 lady constables and 33 drivers.

The Rapid Response Force was established in accordance with the National Action Plan. The force will be established in all four provinces.

http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/blog/2016/12/20/i-want-zero-crime-in-the-country-ch-nisar/
@SherDil007

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom